• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    From The Blaze - Jim Webb stating he will not VOTE for Hillary Clinton. I do not know the finer intricacies of his time in the Senate or his personal politics. I know he served, I know he was Secretary of the Navy, I know he is pro-2A. He seems like an upstanding man strikes me as a Reagan Democrat. It may behoove the man that wins the GOP nomination to consider him as running mate. All the pundits say nobody votes for VEEP, but it couldn't hurt to have a (former, not sure how that would work) Reagan Democrat for states like PA, VA, OH, NC (even though Romney won in 2012), IA and WI.

I am sure the RNC would gets their tubes all balled up. They will be okay, they shoved Dole, McCain and Romney down our throats. This may set hair on fire for some. I want to win. The panty-waste parade of political bed-wetters needs to stop.

Kasich said on O'Reilly last night he does not want the VP slot. That was surprising because it seemed like he was hanging on for that position.
    Carson is probably the next most likely, but it may do him good to run for something in FL and get some traction because I hope he will be back.
    I'm at a loss for some other names, but anything that builds the bench would be good. I am sure neither would be interested in VP, but I would like to see Scott Walker stay relevant and Gregg Abbott become a household name nationally.

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Looks to me like Christie is trying to hang around Trump a lot lately, probably hoping to get that Veep title! I'm gonna go throw up now.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    Christie brings nothing from an electoral college standpoint. After the mudslinging of the primaries I am not sure that sticking within the candidates will work as they have bruised each other and hurt the bench, in my opinion.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Christie brings nothing from an electoral college standpoint. After the mudslinging of the primaries I am not sure that sticking within the candidates will work as they have bruised each other and hurt the bench, in my opinion.

It's mostly just for show.

After it's all said and done I wouldn't put it past Trump to offer the majority of them cabinet positions. Except for Jeb, maybe he'll offer Jeb a position of maid.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It's mostly just for show.

After it's all said and done I wouldn't put it past Trump to offer the majority of them cabinet positions. Except for Jeb, maybe he'll offer Jeb a position of maid.
    Jeb for maid. His cabinet position would be dusting the cabinets.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    From The Blaze - Jim Webb stating he will not VOTE for Hillary Clinton. I do not know the finer intricacies of his time in the Senate or his personal politics. I know he served, I know he was Secretary of the Navy, I know he is pro-2A. He seems like an upstanding man strikes me as a Reagan Democrat. It may behoove the man that wins the GOP nomination to consider him as running mate. All the pundits say nobody votes for VEEP, but it couldn't hurt to have a (former, not sure how that would work) Reagan Democrat for states like PA, VA, OH, NC (even though Romney won in 2012), IA and WI.

I am sure the RNC would gets their tubes all balled up. They will be okay, they shoved Dole, McCain and Romney down our throats. This may set hair on fire for some. I want to win. The panty-waste parade of political bed-wetters needs to stop.

Kasich said on O'Reilly last night he does not want the VP slot. That was surprising because it seemed like he was hanging on for that position.
    Carson is probably the next most likely, but it may do him good to run for something in FL and get some traction because I hope he will be back.
    I'm at a loss for some other names, but anything that builds the bench would be good. I am sure neither would be interested in VP, but I would like to see Scott Walker stay relevant and Gregg Abbott become a household name nationally.

I like the way you think. But you're right, the donors would have a hissy.

Tandem160

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    I felt Dr. Carson was the best man for the job. Hope he gets a VP pick to set us up for 8 years from now.
    The best man for the job is " Nimrata Nikki Randhawa". As with McCain, Trump has a seemingly and probable problem with women voters. Althiugh, in Nimrata Nikki Randhawa's case she may actually have half of a brain when compared to Palin. I doubt that she would acceptit though, she's on the big track for 2020. But, then again Trump has a problem with black votersalso, so....

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    George H Ross, from his apprentice team would seem like a good pick..... he wasn't 88

Top Bottom