• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • "Username"

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2016
    Everywhere, so far.
    I happened to catch Indiana's own Andre' Carson speaking at the DNC.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G675sls-8Tg[/video]

Andre' is the same person who claimed he was spit upon and called "racist names" when walking to the Capitol building to vote for the so called "affordable care act". No evidence was ever provided to back up his claim. In fact, video evidence shows no such thing happened.

He is the same guy who claimed that there were people in congress associated with the "Tea Party" who wanted to see people like him hanging from trees. I have written Andre' numerous times asking him to provide a list of those folks. I have never received a reply.

Andre' is also the same guy who described Kofi Ajabu as a "brilliant young man".

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DE6MNaGffp8[/video]

For those who do not remember, Kofi Ajabu was one of three involved in a home invasion where three people (including two children) were bound with duct tape and had their throats slit.

What a "brilliant young man".... and what a wonderful representative for Indiana.

Last edited:

raptrbreth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    New Palestine
    I am still confused as to how a Carson keeps getting elected after the stuff both her and her grandson have pulled. Is Indy turning into Chicago lite/south?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    He's got a solid machine inherited from Julia. An organization like that will keep anybody voting in congress.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    He's following in a great family tradition of stringing incoherent "thoughts" together and engaging in outright falsehoods.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I'm not sure why anyone would be surprised by any of what he has done and said considering he's a democrat. As democrats go he's nothing special, just another number.

Top Bottom