• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Of course she is. The DOJ, FBI and the Oval Office are complicit in abetting a felon as well. This current government is a reprehensible sham and it appears that a good portion of the electorate would be content with more of the same. Utterly disgraceful.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    image.png

gloxrok

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    NC Indiana
    Guilty of what, eating glue? Probably. Guilty of lying, cheating, stealing, reckless behavior, fits of crazy rage, more lying, and lying about lying? Oh most definitely!!!

(Sorry, Cubs are on. Didn't watch video!)

"Username"

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2016
    Everywhere, so far.
    As stated in the video, why would the president, the Secretary of State, the department of justice, the federal bureau of investigation, etc. not lie?

After all, they know from experience that citizens will do nothing about it.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The most scary part of all of this is that the electorate is too poorly educated to understand any of this and will cast their vote in complete ignorance... Well, I hope it's ignorance. The thought that over half of the nation wishes to burn the country to the ground is a hard pill to swallow, that's the kind of problem you can't solve.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    The most scary part of all of this is that the electorate is too poorly educated to understand any of this and will cast their vote in complete ignorance... Well, I hope it's ignorance. The thought that over half of the nation wishes to burn the country to the ground is a hard pill to swallow, that's the kind of problem you can't solve.
    I'm not going to say it's common, but the idea that the United States being a world power is somehow shameful or immoral and needs to be brought down a few pegs is something I have heard from multiple people in the 18-24 range. American apologism is a thing, and I believe our President is heavily afflicted with it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm not going to say it's common, but the idea that the United States being a world power is somehow shameful or immoral and needs to be brought down a few pegs is something I have heard from multiple people in the 18-24 range. American apologism is a thing, and I believe our President is heavily afflicted with it.

That IS the obama world view. He was taught it by his "fathers".

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    Ignorance is a powerful tool of the left. Liberal biased schools/colleges "educate" kids In what to think, then the biased liberal media informs them of what they want people
    know.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Of course she is. The DOJ, FBI and the Oval Office are complicit in abetting a felon as well. This current government is a reprehensible sham and it appears that a good portion of the electorate would be content with more of the same. Utterly disgraceful.

All we need to do now is start growing bananas

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    If someone serving in the active duty military were to do even a fraction of what this sea hag did, he would be in Leavenworth, breaking big rocks into small rocks, then gluing the fragments back together to repeat the process.
    Imagine the stark irony that, as long as you're running for the presidency with that all important "(D)" next to your name, you'll not only not be called to account, but be rewarded with election as Commander-in-Chief of the military​.

Top Bottom