• ...and so much more!
  • "Username"

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2016
    Everywhere, so far.
    Clinton's Enemies

Here is an article I came across this afternoon which I thought folks might be interested in.

https://www.americas1stfreedom.org/articles/2016/7/12/hillary-s-enemies-list-kimberly-corban/

As the article notes, when asked who she considered her enemies Clinton's first response was the NRA. In other words, citizens who advocate for the restrictions placed upon the central government by the Sates in the Constitution.

Here is a link to the statement referenced in the article.

[video=youtube_share;AQnMgUxnxxg]http://youtu.be/AQnMgUxnxxg[/video]

The article also references Ms. Corban's statements at a so called "town hall". The article below discusses that interaction and contains a video of the interaction.

Rape survivor who confronted Obama at guns town hall says he dodged her question ? Women in the World in Association with The New York Times ? WITW

This alone goes a long way towards illustrating why I have nothing more than disdain for these people. (See footnote below)

Of course, that should in no way be construed as supporting Trump. After all, Trump is nothing more than another person seeking to wield the power of state to his personal benefit.

Lest one forget, Trump rarely if ever shares his views of individual liberty, the Constitution, has supported a ban on so called "assault weapons, and has a history of friendship with the Clinton even to the point of inviting them to his wedding.

image.jpg

They are all dishonest, rotten, and evil. Of course, that is just my opinion.

I will not vote for either.

I have no doubt many here will vote for them. After all, some here no doubt voted for Obama as president. I suspect some did so at least twice. Others, when presented with the false choice of a lesser evil, will certainly cast their vote for evil.

Footnote: In his response, the lying SOB with the necktie made the statement "we can debate that round or flat". I could not help but recall Thomas More's statement when defending himself against treason for refusing to recognize the king as the head of the church.

“Some men say the earth is flat.
    Some men say the earth is round.
    But if it is flat. Could Parliament make it round?
    And if it round. Could the kings command flatten it?”

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    If you're looking for a good honest politician you're going to be looking for a long long time. So far at least Trump isn't attacking the 1st amendment like Hillary did this past week where she stated that right wing conservative web sites like Breitbart "don't have the right to exist".

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Let us know when you identify a candidate who is 100% in agreement with you and doesn't lie now and then. I suspect, if you stick to that, you'll never have to worry about making an important decision at the polls.

In the meantime, Hillary thanks you for not voting! You're doing exactly what she wants you to do.

Last edited:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Not saying i trust Trump, but i am voting for him. A no vote to me is a vote for Killary and thats what shes hoping for as she has no chance of winning on votes for her alone

easy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    SEOK
    Username - ok, so enlighten us all as to just who is on what ticket that will serve us all 'better'.

"Username"

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2016
    Everywhere, so far.
    Username - ok, so enlighten us all as to just who is on what ticket that will serve us all 'better'.

I don't think people are looking for a servant. If so, would they settle for a "less dishonest" or "less evil" servant?

Would you hire an employee to work for you at your cost on that criteria?

I suspect people might be looking for the less evil master.

I don't think there is anyone who could defend your individual liberties better than yourself.

Of course, I could be wrong. If I am, what criteria do you use to delegate your responsibility to another?

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    Even if Trump has a 99% chance he will be a awful President, Killary has a 100% chance. There is no doubt in my mind that she will finish off this once great country.

I dont like Trump and really do wish we had someone better, but I'm definatly going to vote for that 1% chance and hope he will be a decent President.

With the supreme court being up for grabs, this is no time to gamble with a 3rd party and possibly get Hillary in...

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    "username", if everyone followed your logic, nobody would vote. Who ends up winning in that scenario?

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    "username", if everyone followed your logic, nobody would vote. Who ends up winning in that scenario?

Exactly. No matter how much you dislike both candidates the simple fact is that we're going to be stuck with one of them as president for the next 4 years. Hold your nose and vote for the one that stinks less.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This pull quote from the article says everything that anyone who has ever cared about the 2nd Amendment should ever need to know. #NeverHillary.

On national television, a candidate for president of the United States named peaceable, law-abiding gun owners, who are simply trying to protect the Second Amendment, as her biggest enemies. She even listed NRA members ahead of Iran—the world’s largest sponsor of state terrorism. Drug cartels, Vladimir Putin, North Korea and ISIS terrorists didn’t even get a mention.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    "Username" i am not entrusting my childern with the president, I protect my children, but if i was, i still would trust Trump to watch them way beyond Killary. Sometimes you have to pick the lesser of two evils and Trump is that. I feel he will at least protect our constitutional rights. Like i said before a "No" vote IS a vote for Killary

easy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    SEOK
    I don't think people are looking for a servant. If so, would they settle for a "less dishonest" or "less evil" servant?

Would you hire an employee to work for you at your cost on that criteria?

I suspect people might be looking for the less evil master.

I don't think there is anyone who could defend your individual liberties better than yourself.

Of course, I could be wrong. If I am, what criteria do you use to delegate your responsibility to another?

YOU must be a politician as you certainly did n ot answer the question and attempted to side step it.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Even if Trump has a 99% chance he will be a awful President, Killary has a 100% chance. There is no doubt in my mind that she will finish off this once great country.

I dont like Trump and really do wish we had someone better, but I'm definatly going to vote for that 1% chance and hope he will be a decent President.

With the supreme court being up for grabs, this is no time to gamble with a 3rd party and possibly get Hillary in...
    So you advocate voting for a one out of one hundred chance but then say this is "no time to gamble"??????

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    JMHO, a third party candidate will not win this election. Not even a chance of it. It's just a dream. But this works in Clinton's favor. The never Trumper's will be the reason she gets elected. "if" she gets elected.

I do not like Trump. But I'd rather have his Supreme court picks then Hillary's choices. We know she will put Justices in office that aren't 2a friendly. Her choices will most likely be very progressive liberals.

Never Trumper's can rest assure they kept their moral high ground by never selling out, while simultaneously flushing more of our 2a rights down the toilet. Hooray for you!!

:patriot:

Last edited:

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    JMHO, a third party candidate will not win this election. Not even a chance of it. It;s just a dream. But this works in Clinton's favor. The never Trumper's will be the reason she gets elected. "if" she gets elected.

I do not like Trump. But I'd rather have she Supreme court picks then Hillary's choices. We know she will put Justices in office that aren't 2a friendly. Her choices will most likely be very progressive liberals.

Never Trumper's can rest assure they kept their moral high ground by never selling out, while simultaneously flushing more of our 2a rights down the toilet. Hooray for you!!

:patriot:

:+1:

Top Bottom