Not open for further replies.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    OK, I waited until a different month rather than pursuing discussion of the biggest deception of our generation on the anniversary of the events of 9/11/2001.

We're past the 'where was I', 'how did it make me feel as it was unfolding' reminiscing and perhaps capable now of taking a clearer look from the vantage of hindsight and really scrutinizing the narrative and agenda rationally. Outside of America, it seems more acceptable to acknowledge that the whole world was lied to, that the truth was buried, and that we will likely never know the exact details of that day.

By contrast, in America, 'never forget' remains largely hijacked regarding 9/11, it tends to denote rather, 'never question the official story'.

"Truther" has become a pejorative term here, and it must be ... for if the wheels fall off the biggest cover-up at the highest level, the lesser cover-ups fall with it and the illusion of fear and victimization gets shifted from the vague but useful 'extremists', 'nut jobs' or 'those who are against us' to primarily 'us'.

Some questions to ponder: Why did our own government cover-up the truth? Why were we offered a fictional narrative instead? Why did so many readily accept it despite the glaring flaws and omissions? What agenda was served? How is it still impacting billions around the globe today? How has it changed the world, the world our posterity will inherit?

I'll also entertain any 'falsers' who dare to try supporting the official cover-up narrative here for my own amusement purposes, but remember, real lives - innocent lives - were lost that day, and countless more if you include the vast and perpetual global war on terror (and increased empire meddling) it helped to usher in. Even if we never reach the truth, exposing the deceit behind this pivotal event is still a worthwhile endeavor.

Always question - the truth doesn't mind, indeed, it demands it.

[video=youtube;_JwxzVlLLwQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JwxzVlLLwQ[/video]

Popcorn will be made available for those who didn't bring their own. :popcorn:

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Godwin's Law invoked within 45 seconds of the video starting doesn't do much for its credibility. But I'll try to finish it anyway.

Its corollary, Niwdog's Law, has also now been satisfied. ;)

IMO, the credibility of the video does not rest on the prophetic utterance of Bill Cooper they chose as a lead-in.

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Beams don't need to be melted to lose structural strength.

True, but how do you propose we apply this unrelated fact to those beams that were melted?

Again, things like this :bs: speak a lot about people.

Things like denial despite the evidence speak a lot about people, too.

Bob, I seem to be having trouble reading your thoughts. ;)

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    I always get in trouble when I get involved in these because there is NO WAY those buildings failed like they did from one plane crashing into them.
    It is more likely that the to of the towers would just fall over and crash into the buildings below.

So, with that being said (already too much)

I will watch the movie and...
    :popcorn:

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    jet_fuel.png

I'll just paste this here.
    The alt text makes it great:
    https://xkcd.com/966/

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I see no cover up.

I must ask a follow-up question, so we don't get a misleading misrepresentation ala NIST: Did you actually examine the evidence for any signs of a cover up?

NIST claimed that they found no evidence of explosives/accellerants in the WTC debris. It was only upon follow up questioning that NIST admitted they had not looked for any in their "investigation".

This will never end like who shot JFk which by the way was aliens.

I've admitted that we'll likely never know the details of the events of 9/11, much of the evidence was quickly destroyed and investigation attempts repeatedly blocked

...I asked about the deceit, the cover-up, who was responsible for that?

We may never know the details of who shot JFK, but we can recognize the signs of a cover-up and figure out who was involved in the efforts to fabricate the deceitful narrative we were handed. That part wasn't handled by aliens, it was U.S. government agents.

Last edited:

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom