Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Massive grain of salt: coded language in Podesta e-mails related to pedophilia?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    Are you trying to imply that the market for his art may have been a bit soft... unlike the subjects of his art?
    The bulk of Mapplethorpe's work is not even terribly controversial

Do the Google image search for [mapplethorpe flowers color] (wife is a Master of Fine Arts)
    Just because individuals make poor decisions it doesn't mean governments make better ones

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    That should never happen ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You mean the art should match the draperies and the furniture?
    Just because individuals make poor decisions it doesn't mean governments make better ones

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    The bulk of Mapplethorpe's work is not even terribly controversial

Do the Google image search for [mapplethorpe flowers color] (wife is a Master of Fine Arts)
    Do you really think "the bulk" though would be non-controversial?

I mean, even by todays standards a great deal of his work would make people uncomfortable. That emotional response is why he was popular.

(And yes, this is more than a bit of devil's advocate.)

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    You mean the art should match the draperies and the furniture?
    C'mon man, INGO isn't THAT bad. Most here would look for something that contrasted with the wall color in neutral tones....
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

Bump to top with updated synopsis. Does smoke equal fire?

The Captain's Journal Pizzagate

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JTScribe View Post
    Bump to top with updated synopsis. Does smoke equal fire?

The Captain's Journal Pizzagate
    Maybe its my but I agree it is suspect. Starting to think DC isnt so much a swamp as much as the Cuyahoga river circa June 1969. Nobody wants to light a match for fear the whole place goes up. (So what happens when you publish the story that implicates your boss? Do you still have a job? etc. )

How much is this just fantasy, and how much is it everyone who SHOULD be publishing it ignoring it out of sheer fear? (If I publish this I'll be found dead from an apparent "suicide" from two shots to the back of my head due to the caliber of folks wrapped up in this mess.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

User Info Menu

For what it's worth, the subreddit dedicated to this entire topic has been banned from Reddit

(Reddit is run by hard leftists, and "monitored" by Democrat-run "Correct the Record")

https://www.reddit.com/r/SubredditDr..._dedicated_to/
    We passed upon the stair

User Info Menu

all the more reason to give it credit. If it was bogus they would have tried to mock it into submission.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    For what it's worth, the subreddit dedicated to this entire topic has been banned from Reddit

(Reddit is run by hard leftists, and "monitored" by Democrat-run "Correct the Record")

It's all backed up here

https://voat.co/v/PizzaGate

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post

Yup, and the official excuse is "doxxing" BUT . . .

There are other, griefer subreddits that do far worse, but continue to thrive. Funny that.

Master

User Info Menu

Fascinating

That's all I can say

Either it's fascinating that so many people have gotten bogged down in this and are piecing together unrelated things to make a conspiracy OR

it's fascinating because it's only a few steps away from a Ludlum novel

As I get older and have seen a few examples of whistleblowing, I no longer believe nor disbelieve ANY conspiracy theory.

I have come to the conclusion that the old idea that "conspiracies don't work because people can't keep secrets" is total BS

I was a minor whistleblower, to someone I was working for just out of college. What I came to realize is that other people that worked there (or had worked there) got sucked in slowly like I did. You work there for a while before you really understand what is going on. Then you are part of it, so speaking up is worrisome. In my case, I wasn't afraid of being murdered or anything close to that but I was blacklisted in that particular area for my career. Because I was single and not from that state, it wasn't a huge deal for me to leave and get on with my life. But others who were asked to testify had a lot more to lose.

Look also at the situation in Pennsylvania where so-called abortions had actually turned to murdering viable babies. It was a teenage volunteer that blew that whistle: not someone who had became part of the problem.

And as someone said upthread, pedophilia does tend to run strong in the rich and powerful.

Emails though? Even with code, seems a bit too foolish.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast