Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

I truly hope none of the child accusations turn out to be true..........but at this point, there is alot of info coming fast.
    Better to go Kamikaze than to go the Flamethrower in a cave treatment! Miguel

User Info Menu

Trump stated a couple weeks ago that we will be seeing things "soon" on a grander scale about Hillary. Maybe this is the stuff he had up his sleeve. Maybe Michael Moore is onto something

Expert

User Info Menu

My wife brought some of this to my attention about a week ago, if it is true and can be proven, they need to be in prison-- all involved. thoroughly disgusted with the clintons!!! Make that prison death row!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Nothing to see here it's HRC she can do anything and you can do nothing about it.

User Info Menu

The real surprise is going to hit you when you realize this is common place at most high levels in rich and political classes.

I've read the emails. The remarks are chilling.

"Fiat justitia ruat caelum" - Trey Gowdy

User Info Menu

This stuff, along with the occult stuff, has been bubbling up the last few days. Color me dubious. But let's see where all of it goes.

INGOer #18,319

User Info Menu

I'm low on popcorn but what the heck. This could get interesting.

-spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if you’re full of ****?
    I'm certainly willing to talk about you if I can't talk to you. (teal is the citation)

User Info Menu

I cant believe someone with so many scandals can be running for president. If this were a republican they would be in jail over this. Discusting.

User Info Menu

I wonder if that is all true along with the crazy Podesta devil worshiper crap. Things are getting really weird.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HubertGummer View Post
    I cant believe someone with so many scandals can be running for president. If this were a republican they would be in jail over this. Discusting.
    It's all part of the vast right wing conspiracy!

-spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if you’re full of ****?
    I'm certainly willing to talk about you if I can't talk to you. (teal is the citation)

Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast