Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 36 of 73 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    I'd didn't apply it to Mr. "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." also known as Donald Trump. I just not seeing how this is supposed to blowback on the Democrats. I have not heard that Epstein's friends are "overwhelmingly Democrat." Where is this stated, and even if true, are you saying that they are somehow complicit in his crimes?
    Well, it seems like you're using a weaker version of that standard on Trump. Say something noncommital to a biographer about a social acquaintance and, if you're a Republican, you are complicit in his crimes, but " ... even if true, [that his friends are overwhelmingly Democrat] are you saying that they are somehow complicit in his crimes?"

Double standard is ... double
    You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    Well, it seems like you're using a weaker version of that standard on Trump. Say something noncommital to a biographer about a social acquaintance and, if you're a Republican, you are complicit in his crimes, but " ... even if true, [that his friends are overwhelmingly Democrat] are you saying that they are somehow complicit in his crimes?"

Double standard is ... double
    I'm not saying anyone is complicit, or even knew about Epstein's crimes. But if one can say with a straight face that the president's comment concerning Epstein's affinity for women "on the younger side," doesn't raise a few eyebrows, then they lack the curiosity of imagination, or are simple in their outlook.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

Expert

User Info Menu

In light of all the people trying to smear Trumps name because of what he said about Epstein. Or what he did or did not do when there were allegations that Epstein acted inappropriately towards young women. What about this guy? Is his behavior appropriate? If this was your daughter?

Gee I forgot, he is a Democrat. When Democrats act inappropriately they vote them into higher offices. As usual, nothing but a bunch of worthless hypocrites.

User Info Menu

If he did this to one of my daughters I would do my best to beat the crap out of him.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Wow...that last pic is especially creepy
    Eating beavers just to help save trees.

User Info Menu

If Joe was a Republican he'd never be able to be in public again, let alone even consider a run for public office. Se;ective enforcement yet again...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cameramonkey View Post
    If Joe was a Republican he'd never be able to be in public again, let alone even consider a run for public office. Se;ective enforcement yet again...
    Apparently Roy Moore has not gotten that memo....
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

Expert

User Info Menu

Apparently Roy Moore has not gotten that memo....
    I am having a hard time finding where he was convicted or even charged with anything. Or any evidence that he committed a crime or did anything inappropriate. You have any evidence to the contrary? I know, he ran as an (R) and they came out of the wood work. Arrests? Convictions? Pictures?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-touch-crotch/

User Info Menu

I'm not saying anyone is complicit, or even knew about Epstein's crimes. But if one can say with a straight face that the president's comment concerning Epstein's affinity for women "on the younger side," doesn't raise a few eyebrows, then they lack the curiosity of imagination, or are simple in their outlook.
    It invites a question worth asking, but for a man his age, he could be referring to college girls. I would consider it likely that Epatein had custom experiences for most every prurient interest including young but safely above the age of consent for non-pedophiles.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

Epstein is further proof that either the left doesn't believe in hell or expects that they'll have special privileges due to their work corrupting others ... or both
    You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you

Page 36 of 73 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 ... LastLast