Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Anyone recall all the inconsistencies in the Vince Foster case? Let's just sit back and see how this plays out.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    CDC: People With Dirt On Clintons Have 843% Greater Risk Of Suicide

https://twitter.com/TheBabylonBee/status/1160192962791219200
    Not all commit suicide. Didn't that Lex Luthor-looking guy have a heart attack while in jail? Jim McDougald?
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spec4 View Post
    Anyone recall all the inconsistencies in the Vince Foster case? Let's just sit back and see how this plays out.
    Didn't Hillary and Cheryl Mills spend like an hour and a half in his office before the Police were allowed in?
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PaulF View Post
    I have never been to prison. I have been to jail but, thankfully, it was just for a few hours in a holding cell. I say this to point out that I have no first-hand knowledge of what really goes on in Prison. I am under the impression that things are not easy in prison for people that hurt kids, though.

I have no problem believing that Epstein killed himself. That's an understandable thing to do in his situation.

I also have no problem believing he was murdered. He hurt kids.

I could believe, on sufficient evidence, that the staff was complicit in his death, either through negligence or conspiracy.

I'm not going to believe that the Clintons contracted his murder unless there is overwhelming, corroborated evidence to hold that in the positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes View Post
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

It's time to pump the brakes on the nonsense histrionics. I trust you (like me) are more interested in the truth than feeding an attractive lie.
    *.*
    You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you

User Info Menu

If I didn't know any better....
    I'd say that this latest victim from Clinton's Hit List is ruffling a few Never-Trumpin Feathers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Duck View Post
    If I didn't know any better....
    I'd say that this latest victim from Clinton's Hit List is ruffling a few Never-Trumpin Feathers.

Which actually makes no sense.
    Hillary-Humpers should be happy he got suicided because he can't officially finger the Clintons and all their merry men.

It's the honest conservative folks that are pissed, and rightfully so, because now the Clintons and their merry men go free and somehow they were able to kill their guy while in lock-up.

So.... Be happy and take the win.... for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    It is a pain going back and forth removing check marks but someone has to do it.
    Which is why I multiquote less often now.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Of course it's equally speculative that either Trump or Clinton partook in any services on the plane. But yes. They both have flown on the plane.
    From what I hear, Clinton more than 2 Dozen times.........

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Wow. I thought you guys were joking that he committed suicide. I just looked on Yahoo. He did.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 ... LastLast