Page 42 of 57 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Presidency will be in the top 10 in our nation's history

User Info Menu

BUMP

Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

User Info Menu

It already is.
    Do not interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

User Info Menu

Kidding aside, are we witnessing a third crime family effectively being shut down in only the first term of the Trump presidency? Is that what we're seeing? If that's the case then history will not be able, will not be allowed, to sing his praises sufficiently to do the man justice.
    Make America blessed again.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NKBJ View Post
    Kidding aside, are we witnessing a third crime family effectively being shut down in only the first term of the Trump presidency? Is that what we're seeing? If that's the case then history will not be able, will not be allowed, to sing his praises sufficiently to do the man justice.
    not sure what you mean
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    not sure what you mean
    1. Bush
    2. Clinton
    3. Biden

Expert

User Info Menu

1. Bush
    2. Clinton
    3. Biden
    I'd have guessed Kerry, since he's implicated in some of the Chinese deals.

&&&&&&&&&&

Looking at the start date of the thread, my my, wasn't someone being very optimistic...
    Opinions may vary, , it is the internets.

User Info Menu

Yeah, you're right, Kerry and others. You know the list we could make might be woefully incomplete!

And wondering about who has the keys to the vaults down at Epstein Classic Movies, we'll never know who ordered what pizza.

User Info Menu

Uhhh… I have no idea what you're talking about. Trump hasn't created any sort of environment that holds any of those families accountable for "whatever" crimes you think they have committed. More than likely, it's him and his syndicate that are about to be exposed. History is written by the victors right? Well, if history isn't allowed to speak on the "accomplishments," of Trump, then assumedly he lost.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Uhhh… I have no idea what you're talking about. Trump hasn't created any sort of environment that holds any of those families accountable for "whatever" crimes you think they have committed. More than likely, it's him and his syndicate that are about to be exposed. History is written by the victors right? Well, if history isn't allowed to speak on the "accomplishments," of Trump, then assumedly he lost.

So, you going to be a guard in the leftist reeducation camps they're threatening...
    Opinions may vary, , it is the internets.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Keith_Indy View Post
    So, you going to be a guard in the leftist reeducation camps they're threatening...
    They've had those things for years...they're called universities.

Page 42 of 57 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 ... LastLast