• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Just wanted to go on record now with this prediction. He is not of government, he just wants to fix a broken system.

Godspeed Mr President (elect)

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I feel the same way.

I'd also like to add that I hope he is kept safe and well protected from enemies within the government and outside of the government.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    LOL, this stuff really starts to make me laugh. the top TEN of all time?

good luck, the days of the Top Ten have passed and if he is lucky he will make the top 100. (yeah, I know how many presidents there have been, try to keep up with me on this)

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Eastern In.
    I'll be honest, I don't give a rodent's rectum where ranks at some future time (those damn polls are all subjective, anyway). My hope is that he's a good president who actually keeps his campaign promises (or at least most of them) and does right by the Constitution and the nation.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'll be honest, I don't give a rodent's rectum where ranks at some future time (those damn polls are all subjective, anyway). My hope is that he's a good president who actually keeps his campaign promises (or at least most of them) and does right by the Constitution and the nation.

If you don't mind, could you tell me which campaign promises you expect him to be able to see through? As mentioned around here somewhere, his campaign promises weren't actually promises, merely "suggestions." So I wonder what you honestly expect out of him. I mean him, sitting in the WH for 4-8 years doing really nothing, who can complain about that? But that won't make him great, or even a good president, he'd just be a suit in a house, not moving the needle any. So what can he realistically accomplish that would put him in revered company when speaking of chief executives?

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Some people continue to underestimate The Donald. 17. That is the number of opponents he put down, 2 of them considered in the bag, fait accompli, etc.

I want to see the SCOTUS stacked rightish, but not Tea Partyish.
    While I am very pro states rights we need SOMETHING at the federal level to roll back all this state/local anti 2A bullsheets. 'SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED'...got it?
    Secure the borders, don't care how. No refugees from Syria, Iraq. None. If they don't come from a place with enough government infrastructure to vet them they don't get in. I used to be cool with families being admitted. Well San Bernadino cured that for me.
    Renegotiate trade deals more in our favor, discourage jobs leaving, preferably through positive means like reducing our ridiculous business tax rates rather then tariffs.
    KILL THE IRAN DEAL. With fire.
    Fix Obummer care...CAREFULLY. This should not even be on the 100 day list. It needs to be done right this time.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I believe he will be in the top 5......I really do.....I heard the founder of BET interviewed after his meeting with Trump and he said if Trump can make happen what they discussed that it could change the political landscape....

[video=youtube;G539zUfXH5k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G539zUfXH5k[/video]

I believe in him....Trump...I really do....

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    It will be interesting how the media reports what he does. I would not be surprised to see him do one thing and the hate filled media report something totally different to make him look bad.

In the end I hope and pray that he will be able to at least get this country back in the direction of the constitutional republic that it should be. If he does bring this country together for the good of EVERY ONE, then he will rank among the better.

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Eastern In.
    As for the last, Jimmy Carter is a good example of sitting in the WH for a few years doing little or nothing. Oh, pardon me, I forgot his trip to TMI and his photo ops in his little rubber boots.
    As for the promises I expect him to keep, I'll refer to his "Gettysburg Address", when he said he would
    Repeal and replace the ACA (Obamacare)
    Withdraw from TPP
    Renegotiate NAFTA with Canada and Mexico
    Build a wall to secure our border with Mexico
    There were more, but these are all I remember off the top of my head.
    As for doing nothing while in the WH, I refer you to one James Earl Carter. As president, he was one helluva peanut farmer.
    As for his membership in the ranks of exulted chief executives, had you actually read my post you would have seen that I said

"I'll be honest, I don't give a rodent's rectum where ranks at some future time (those damn polls are all subjective, anyway). My hope is that he's a good president..."

By "good president" I mean one that leaves the country in better shape (economy, security and morale) than it was when he was elected. This is the same hope I have for everyone that takes on the job (yeah, I even had that hope for Barack Hussein, as ill founded as it turned out to be).

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    As for the last, Jimmy Carter is a good example of sitting in the WH for a few years doing little or nothing. Oh, pardon me, I forgot his trip to TMI and his photo ops in his little rubber boots.
    As for the promises I expect him to keep, I'll refer to his "Gettysburg Address", when he said he would
    Repeal and replace the ACA (Obamacare)
    Withdraw from TPP
    Renegotiate NAFTA with Canada and Mexico
    Build a wall to secure our border with Mexico
    There were more, but these are all I remember off the top of my head.
    As for doing nothing while in the WH, I refer you to one James Earl Carter. As president, he was one helluva peanut farmer.
    As for his membership in the ranks of exulted chief executives, had you actually read my post you would have seen that I said

"I'll be honest, I don't give a rodent's rectum where ranks at some future time (those damn polls are all subjective, anyway). My hope is that he's a good president..."

By "good president" I mean one that leaves the country in better shape (economy, security and morale) than it was when he was elected. This is the same hope I have for everyone that takes on the job (yeah, I even had that hope for Barack Hussein, as ill founded as it turned out to be).

Thanks

seagullplayer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2016
    Crawford Co
    JUST trashing Obama care and getting a pro life judge would be leaps!

But I expect a lot more, I like everything I hear about this swamp draining.

I hope some traction can be made in term limits.

I am excited about the next few years, just the first few months of next year are exciting.

Looks like the GOP got on board pretty fast.

The train is still rolling get on or get run over.

People continue to underestimate Trump. How many times does he have to prove people wrong before they start to consider maybe he can...

Top Bottom