Where is the recount vote money coming from?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indyal

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    I have read in newspapers and heard on TV that the money is "pouring in". But I cannot find out if there is a breakdown of who is doing this. More money has been raised for the recount than the green party presidential campaign. I really doubt this is a "grassroots" situation.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    I'm guessing George Soros and/or the DNC.

And don't forget the Clinton Foundation, without the Presidency the Clinton's have no influence to sell so it's in their best interest to contest the vote. They just needed a patsy like Stein to get it rolling.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Jill Stein is a leftist puppet. "Grassroots" my ass.

5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident
    Holy ****! You mean....they lied?

LOL.

Before the election, a good friend of mine would always hit me with the daily talking points from the left. Two of the things he constantly drilled me on in the last few weeks was Trump's money has no place in politics, and how appalled he was at Trump not flat out saying he would accept the election results. Look where we are now.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I hope Trump sends some really really good, experienced election attorneys to observe the process. As dirty as the election was all season the long knives will be out as the Dem's chase their last hope to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. Perhaps the RNC could finally step up to the plate and support our President Elect.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    ...Perhaps the RNC could finally step up to the plate and support our President Elect.

...assuming they aren't helping fund the recount.

(For the naysayers, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the possibility...there's a lot of moola to be made in acting as the official opposition to Hillary).

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I only see supposition, no facts. I'm not even sure why this is such a big deal, unless you think the system is so weak, that a reversal is actually possible. And if you do, then that would mean that you think our voting system has such a massive potential for corruption, that even the results of this past election should be called into question. Relax, fellow serfs, Trump isn't going to be deposed from his throne.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    LOL.

Before the election, a good friend of mine would always hit me with the daily talking points from the left. Two of the things he constantly drilled me on in the last few weeks was Trump's money has no place in politics, and how appalled he was at Trump not flat out saying he would accept the election results. Look where we are now.

Have you sent this back his way....????

I have to the few Lib friends I still have.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I thought the White House issued a statement saying that the result was a proper reflection of the will of the people, and that they did not find any issues of hacking.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Let them throw their money away. They're wasting their time...and money. If they would actually focus their time, money, attitudes on something that could help get the country started back in the right direction instead of showing everyone how much of a crybaby they are

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I thought the White House issued a statement saying that the result was a proper reflection of the will of the people, and that they did not find any issues of hacking.

Hacking? No. But how many previously uncounted HRC ballots are they going to miraculously "find"? THAT is the real question.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Fair's fair.

https://www.oathkeepers.org/navyjack-jill-stein-plans-request-election-recounts/

Update 11/23/2016 – Based on election results information gathered as a result of Operation Sabot 2016, three states had notable issues:

Nevada (Clark County)
    Colorado (Denver and Boulder Counties)
    Virginia – (Richmond, Fairfax and Henrico Counties).
    Each of these states was won by former Secretary Clinton. In all three states there were precincts where over 95% of the vote went to Clinton with voter turnouts above 90%. Richmond, Denver and Clark County had precincts with more votes than registered voters. This is similar to what occurred in Philadelphia back in 2012. In Virginia, Governor McAuliffe issued 60,000 autopen pardons to allow felons to vote. The Governor sent each pardoned felon a personal letter asking them to vote for Clinton, with a voter registration form, ballot and a return postage paid envelope. In each of these cases, the President Elect appears to have been disadvantaged. If recounts and investigations become inevitable, expanding the list of states to also include states won by former Secretary Clinton would be appropriate.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm not sure anyone remembers this, but didn't say the system was "rigged?" Well, let's run with his assumption. Or is he a hypocrite, and thinks it's not "rigged," because he won?

Top Bottom