Will Marijuana be legalized under Trump?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I don't see how trump can slam sanctuary cities that defy federal law and at the same time allow states to defy the Feds on MJ.

so... Will he sue the states, remove it as a schedule I drug, or will it continue to be status quo?

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    MJ isn't the headache that some illegals have shown themselves to be. This is a broad statement only directed at the criminals, mules, and gangs.
    I'm totally AGAINST legalized pot and my opinion is only personal derived from direct knowledge.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Funny that we whine when they want to pass a law which turns law-abiding citizens into criminals and whine again when they won't pass one which turns criminals into law-abiding citizens. Choose your poison, I reckon.

Hdfb03

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    MJ isn't the headache that some illegals have shown themselves to be. This is a broad statement only directed at the criminals, mules, and gangs.
    I'm totally AGAINST legalized pot and my opinion is only personal derived from direct knowledge.

Mind if I ask why you are totally against the legalizing weed?

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    We can only hope, big pharma won't take it lying down though.

I'll sing Trumps praises if he moves us in the right direction here.

Hdfb03

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN

Was just talking to someone about this the other day. They said that its the conservatives that were blocking this in Indiana, and other red states. I told him thats not true, it's Eli Lilly and the like that are blocking it as much as possible. They are the ones that have their hands DEEP in politicians pockets.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    No interest in using it, haven't smoked any in 35 years.....But I do hope it's legalized. Instead of wasting millions of dollars to chase it down, and millions more to incarcerate people, I would rather see the tax dollars that it would produce.

I know people living in Washington, Oregon and Colorado....The legalization has produced one big problem, what to do with all of the cash that goes to the state in taxes. The people I know out there (mid-20's and early 30s) tell me that 99% of the people buying legal MJ were buying it before it was legal, the folks already using it.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Was just talking to someone about this the other day. They said that its the conservatives that were blocking this in Indiana, and other red states. I told him thats not true, it's Eli Lilly and the like that are blocking it as much as possible. They are the ones that have their hands DEEP in politicians pockets.

Exactly, I think the reefer madness 'it'll make blacks rape our girls' crowd is a dying breed and politicians are grasping at straws in trying to think of reasons to keep it illegal.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Just look at Portugal's drug model, I think we're naive as a society if we think politicians interest in maintaining the status quo is somehow to our benefit.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Big Pharma doesn't care about MJ. It's not a wonder drug. It's a pleasant depressant (to some) and a great placebo.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Why tax it?

No interest in using it, haven't smoked any in 35 years.....But I do hope it's legalized. Instead of wasting millions of dollars to chase it down, and millions more to incarcerate people, I would rather see the tax dollars that it would produce.

I know people living in Washington, Oregon and Colorado....The legalization has produced one big problem, what to do with all of the cash that goes to the state in taxes. The people I know out there (mid-20's and early 30s) tell me that 99% of the people buying legal MJ were buying it before it was legal, the folks already using it.

Top Bottom