Page 454 of 481 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 464 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 4809
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    Sure, but didn't he commit a crime knowing it was a crime in the most restrictive country in the world? About as stupid as backpacking in the Hindu Kush. If it was Dennis Rodman that died, would you care?

I guess he could have been caught with drugs in Singapore. Death penalty.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

There is nothing in the world that Pence could make "cool".
    I disagree. If he pulled this off at Halloween. It would be EPIC.

I Have the Worst Crew Ever

Sure, but didn't he commit a crime knowing it was a crime in the most restrictive country in the world? About as stupid as backpacking in the Hindu Kush. If it was Dennis Rodman that died, would you care?

He wouldn't be dead anywhere else in the world. How about the poor bastard that was machine gunned trying to run across the border?
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Yeah, I knew that. But apparently you don't know that there was no difference made between the North and South Korean teams. They entered the Olympic stadium as a "unified Korean team" under the same banner (a white flag with a blue Korea)."Korea" is the host of the games, and the traditionally the host nation is last nation to walk bringing an end to the Parade of Nations.
    I stand corrected, I did not realize they walked in as a unified team. It did put Pence in an awkward situation, stand and be used in North Korean propaganda or sit and show a bit of disrespect for South Korea. I think he made the right choice.

Race Bannon! My Hero!.
    White guy with whiter hair. Hung out with Johnny Quest and Haji Nolastname.
    Lollipop Killer!

I've traveled to a number of different countries. Countries I avoided (as a civilian) included those engaged in active, open warfare, extremely high violent crime rates, high incidence of infectious disease and countries with repressive regimes. But, that's just me. I have no sympathy for morons, irrespective of country of birth.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

I did not think it was possible for me to love you any more than I did before you said this.
    JUSTICE FOR KRISTI REDMON, VOTE EARL McCOY! MAY 8th.

I've traveled to a number of different countries. Countries I avoided (as a civilian) included those engaged in active, open warfare, extremely high violent crime rates, high incidence of infectious disease and countries with repressive regimes. But, that's just me. I have no sympathy for morons, irrespective of country of birth.
    This is north korea.....

Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.

ps. that also includes staying out of Chicago.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

So torturing a person to death is okay? Glad you cleared that up I would have never have known it was okay. I guess I'm not quite as enlightened as some.