Page 270 of 274 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 2732
    Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by SheepDog4Life View Post
    Yes, he had the buildings made in China then shipped here. The buildings were in fact made somewhere else, not made in America. *snark*

Yes, he never pays anyone anything... which is the reason nobody ever bids on his construction projects, none of his buildings ever get built... they are always infinitely overdue and infinitely over budget.In perpetuitity.
    And this?

Donald Trump and Undocumented Workers at Trump Tower | Time.com

Expert
    Yes, he had the buildings made in China then shipped here. The buildings were in fact made somewhere else, not made in America. *snark*

Yes, he never pays anyone anything... which is the reason nobody ever bids on his construction projects, none of his buildings ever get built... they are always infinitely overdue and infinitely over budget. In perpetuitity.
    You've yet to say anything about his daughter and his seeming disregard as to where all her crap is made. I mean he's supposedly shown how tough he is with Ford, how about Ivanka?

Quote Originally Posted by Dddrees View Post
    You've yet to say anything about his daughter and his seeming disregard as to where all her crap is made. I mean he's supposedly shown how tough he is with Ford, how about Ivanka?
    Why should he give a crap? He has all of his American buildings and golf courses made in China and then imported here... none of them are "Made in America".

Plus, he doesn't want it to get out the his real estate empire is a sham. The whole extended family just pretends to be rich when their only income is sun dresses and sandals sold on Etsy.
    Seen on Facebook: “Love trumping hate involves a lot more assault and arson than I thought it would”

"I believe in a system of Love and Karma, but, to counterbalance that, if it fails, I'm buying an AK-47..." - Unidentified Californian on Fox News following Antifa protests fascist riots

Well label me all you want too, that doesn't make it true. I've never been one to support that crap no matter who did it. People here just tend to support one side so they get upset when I point that their side or their people are wrong. Let's get a Hillary thread going so I claim she's crap too.
    It isn't a labeling issue; it is a timing issue.

It isn't until "not your guy" was elected that you realized there was a problem. That means that you didn't really think there was a problem when it was "your guy."
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    It isn't a labeling issue; it is a timing issue.

It isn't until "not your guy" was elected that you realized there was a problem. That means that you didn't really think there was a problem when it was "your guy."

Yeah, but the thing is I never claimed to have a guy or a gal. All I claimed is Trump is screwed up and dangerous.

Expert
    Why should he give a crap? He has all of his American buildings and golf courses made in China and then imported here... none of them are "Made in America".

Plus, he doesn't want it to get out the his real estate empire is a sham. The whole extended family just pretends to be rich when their only income is sun dresses and sandals sold on Etsy.
    How about out that one where there's strong reason to believe his wife was at one point an illegal alien. To bad the Obama Birthers aren't on that one. Ah that's right the leader of that pact is now the one potentially guilty of extreme hypocrisy.

Yeah, but the thing is I never claimed to have a guy or a gal. All I claimed is Trump is screwed up and dangerous.
    Congratulations. You're right.

And yet, he remains POTUS.

Expert
    Congratulations. You're right.

And yet, he remains POTUS.
    Doesn't mean that everything he's doing is right though.

Doesn't mean that everything he's doing is right though.
    No one on INGO has claimed otherwise.

If you're arguing against all those people who say he's doing everything right, you are shadowboxing.

Expert
    No one on INGO has claimed otherwise.

If you're arguing against all those people who say he's doing everything right, you are shadowboxing.

Oh I don't know, sure appears that some support at least this or that. You don't have to buy everything in order to support some of even his most obvious sorry, dangerous, and stupid crap.

Last edited by Dddrees; 6 Days Ago at 12:15.