Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 255 of 372 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 265 305 355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 3718

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    Is he gonna do it
    Address the nation? That looks like a certainty.

I expect him to simply talk about how the Dems and some Republicans are obstructing his Wall and blame them. He'll use it as a rally speech on TV.

I seriously doubt anything substantive will be floated.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    Address the nation? That looks like a certainty.

I expect him to simply talk about how the Dems and some Republicans are obstructing his Wall and blame them. He'll use it as a rally speech on TV.

I seriously doubt anything substantive will be floated.
    As he should.
    I hired him to do a job and they are slowing him down. As his boss, I'm not happy with them so any way he can get it done I'm all in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Duck View Post
    As he should.
    I hired him to do a job and they are slowing him down. As his boss, I'm not happy with them so any way he can get it done I'm all in.
    No. He doesn't need to take over broadcast TV to deliver a political speech that isn't actually a very big deal to most people.

There does not appear to be any new national security issue. The border protections are basically the same as they were 1/5/10/20 years ago. We aren't being invaded. Crime is not increasing because of our border problems.

If I wanted to watch Trump deliver a stump speech, I'd go to one of his events. Or follow him on Twitter.

User Info Menu

No. He doesn't need to take over broadcast TV to deliver a political speech that isn't actually a very big deal to most people.

There does not appear to be any new national security issue. The border protections are basically the same as they were 1/5/10/20 years ago. We aren't being invaded. Crime is not increasing because of our border problems.

If I wanted to watch Trump deliver a stump speech, I'd go to one of his events. Or follow him on Twitter.

Sorry. I didn't know his broadcast would delay the "The Golden Girls" episode.

No invasion eh? OK..... Your cave must be comfy.
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Sorry. I didn't know his broadcast would delay the "The Golden Girls" episode.

No invasion eh? OK..... Your cave must be comfy.
    Bea Arthur is more entertaining than Trump's speeches, at least.*

And indeed - there is no invasion. Both literally and figuratively.

I am to the point where I recognize Trump talking about immigration is the functional equivalent of Bill Clinton sending cruise missiles into random places in his own fight against terrorism. It is the easy distraction.

Heck, if there really is an invasion, we aren't paying ENOUGH attention to it.

* Yes, even in her current... situation.

User Info Menu

Bea Arthur is more entertaining than Trump's speeches, at least.*

And indeed - there is no invasion. Both literally and figuratively.

I am to the point where I recognize Trump talking about immigration is the functional equivalent of Bill Clinton sending cruise missiles into random places in his own fight against terrorism. It is the easy distraction.

Heck, if there really is an invasion, we aren't paying ENOUGH attention to it.

* Yes, even in her current... situation.
    You need to visit CA. There's no words to describe what's been going on there for years. It is definitely an invasion. They don't even hide it anymore.
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

You need to visit CA. There's no words to describe what's been going on there for years. It is definitely an invasion. They don't even hide it anymore.
    I was there over the summer. Had a lovely time. No invasion.

If there is one, why has the military not defended us?

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

We invite you to “vacation” in our Sanctuary State.

If you make it here we will provide you with benefits and harbor you from the Feds.

Doesn’t matter if you’re a criminal or not.

It’s none of our business.

User Info Menu

I was there over the summer. Had a lovely time. No invasion.

If there is one, why has the military not defended us?

Because liberals and rhinos welcome it.
    INSs hands have been tied for a long time until now. Thank God.....oh and Trump.
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

As he should.
    "Any" way? I'm assuming you mean within his constitutionally provided powers, right?
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever