Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 257 of 373 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 267 307 357 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 3729
    KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    Tomorrow.
    Buzzkill.

User Info Menu

Today is Monday?

Didn't I wake up on Tuesday this morning? But.... huh.... Really? I may need to lay off the coffee. I jumped an entire day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Interesting wording to this headline. https://www.wthr.com/article/only-si...irst-half-2018
    The NBC writer wants to downplay the need for border security by focusing on the fact that the number of terrorists stopped at the southern border is lower than the 4000 figure that Trump is citing.
    If we have another significant terror attack on the scale of 9-11 that headline will be changed to "SIX terrorists in six months! Why didn't we do something?" I find a terrorist a month to be a troubling figure.
    I guess its a matter of perspective.
    And why were 41 US citizens that are on a terrorist list trying to re-enter the US from Mexico? Vacations?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KMaC View Post
    Interesting wording to this headline. https://www.wthr.com/article/only-si...irst-half-2018
    The NBC writer wants to downplay the need for border security by focusing on the fact that the number of terrorists stopped at the southern border is lower than the 4000 figure that Trump is citing.
    If we have another significant terror attack on the scale of 9-11 that headline will be changed to "SIX terrorists in six months! Why didn't we do something?" I find a terrorist a month to be a troubling figure.
    I guess its a matter of perspective.
    And why were 41 US citizens that are on a terrorist list trying to re-enter the US from Mexico? Vacations?
    Actually the article is very poorly written. There's no way to make heads or tails of what is being said. Were the people stopped actually "terrorists," or simply suspected terrorists? Were they stopped trying to enter illegally or legally? If 4000 terrorists were stopped (which is dubious), then should we assume we got them all.... which would imply that current border security is pretty damn good... and if we didn't stop them all, over the past few years, what are they doing now? Just waiting for the right moment to mount an attack, or leaving it to actual US citizens to carry out attacks, until there's a drop off, where they can pick up the slack?
    Has there been an actual terrorist attack, by persons who are actual "terrorists," who have entered the US illegally?
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Actually the article is very poorly written. There's no way to make heads or tails of what is being said. Were the people stopped actually "terrorists," or simply suspected terrorists? Were they stopped trying to enter illegally or legally? If 4000 terrorists were stopped (which is dubious), then should we assume we got them all.... which would imply that current border security is pretty damn good... and if we didn't stop them all, over the past few years, what are they doing now? Just waiting for the right moment to mount an attack, or leaving it to actual US citizens to carry out attacks, until there's a drop off, where they can pick up the slack?
    Has there been an actual terrorist attack, by persons who are actual "terrorists," who have entered the US illegally?
    yes this just says nothing more than Trump lies.......that is what the lib base wants....
    "I got a shotgun,rifle and 4 wheel drive and country boy can survive!!!"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ghitch75 View Post
    yes this just says nothing more than Trump lies.......that is what the lib base wants....
    Well we know he lies, so that's not exactly a newsflash. I'm more concerned about him attempting a power grab that would irreparably harm the union.

User Info Menu

A politician lies about stuff and we don't go ape**** until it's a politician we don't like.

To get to 4000 terrorists he needs to call people terrorists who may not actually be terrorists.

To get to a basket of deplorables she needed to call people deplorable who may not actually have been deplorable.

To get to bitter clingers for disagreeing with his majesty, he needed to call people bitter clingers who may not actually have been bitter or clingers.

Politicians put people in boxes for political reasons. It's effective marketing. It's also dishonest.

That Trump stretches the truth is obvious, but unless you're on record for complaining about truth-stretching across the board, it sounds mostly like partisan complaints. It's okay when my side does it, but I'll go ape**** when your side does it. Not convincing.
    I have spoken.

User Info Menu

Just out of curiosity, if Trump puts his "national emergency" plan into action and has the military build a wall, what happens to those folks that own property where the path of the wall would travel? Does the govt invoke imminent domain, and have the military seize their land, solely on the president's order?

Not sure thats thats a good look /purple

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, if Trump puts his "national emergency" plan into action and has the military build a wall, what happens to those folks that own property where the path of the wall would travel? Does the govt invoke imminent domain, and have the military seize their land, solely on the president's order?

Not sure thats thats a good look /purple
    Donít worry. Itíll all be challenged in court. The wall will never happen without Dem approval.

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    Donít worry. Itíll all be challenged in court. The wall will never happen without Dem approval.
    And some little judge in Hawaii will nix the whole thing because .... he can. Really irritates me that any Fed Judge has more power than the POTUS.