Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 327 of 333 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 3328

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    From the link: “The extent of this Administration’s cynicism and cruelty cannot be overstated,” Pelosi spokeswoman Ashley Etienne said in a statement Friday.

I can't really argue with that. Making anyone live in San Francisco is pretty cruel.
    Good point, but if those stupid bastards like them so well, let them have every last one of them.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IndyDave1776 View Post
    Good point, but if those stupid bastards like them so well, let them have every last one of them.
    Oh I know. Besides, once they get there and see the city sidewalks lined with syringes, human excrement and urine, their home countries might not look so bad after all and they might just turn around and go home!

"We were lied to Pedro. American cities are **** holes! Let's go home!"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Oh I know. Besides, once they get there and see the city sidewalks lined with syringes, human excrement and urine, their home countries might not look so bad after all and they might just turn around and go home!

"We were lied to Pedro. American cities are **** holes! Let's go home!"
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    What’s the problem Pelosi? A massive influx of some “non crisis” in designated sanctuary cities shouldn’t be a problem. Right?
    She's previously called immigrant children "gifts of love." Why wouldn't she want these joyous gifts of love coming to live in her city? Sounds pretty racist to me.
    Spent a little time on the mountain. Spent a little time on the hill.

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

It's time to put up or shut up Democrats. Open your sanctuaries and absorb the influx or get with the program and engage in border security and immigration policies.

Your choice.

User Info Menu

It's time to put up or shut up Democrats. Open your sanctuaries and absorb the influx or get with the program and engage in border security and immigration policies.

Your choice.

User Info Menu

Your choice.
    CNN is now pissing and moaning that this is "illegal and inhumane". First, they can show me a law. Second, WTF? Do they expect us to give each illegal 40 acres and a mule?

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IndyDave1776 View Post
    CNN is now pissing and moaning that this is "illegal and inhumane". First, they can show me a law. Second, WTF? Do they expect us to give each illegal 40 acres and a mule?
    I thought separating families and locking children in cages was inhumane? Which is it? Here's a chance for you Democrats to put your sanctuary city policy in place and see if it helps remedy the situation since you won't engage in dealing with any other immigration policy initiatives.

I'll tell you what's illegal and inhumane is Democrats enticing illegal immigration knowing that we don't have border security and immigration policies in place to effectively deal with a surge that they created.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Trump has a great ally... Candice Owens!!!!! She speaks the truth and may gather support from the Back community to combat this border hysteria. The Dem's destructing.

User Info Menu

Looks like the policy should be titled “Cloward-Piven-Trump”.
    Brother, you asked for it!—Francisco Domingo Carlos Andres Sebastian d’Anconia