Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 351 of 375 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 361 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 3747

User Info Menu

Could have been better stated.

It pains me that we did not believe President Trump about the crisis on the border and move more quickly to ameliorate the problem.

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

The festering border crisis is a perfect example of many on how people that can't get past their TDS have negatively affected this country and made things worse.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    The festering border crisis is a perfect example of many on how people that can't get past their TDS have negatively affected this country and made things worse.
    Blind deaf and dumb. Nothing outside the hate gets to them. Nothing.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ZIIt7cPGWa2cPE
    Fareed Zakaria: "It Pains Me To Say This," But Trump Was Right About Asylum System

|

Posted By Ian Schwartz
    On Date July 2, 2019
    He "admits" quite a bit in this article, but still remains in denial about a very central point:

Many simply use the system to enter the U.S. and then melt into the shadows or gain a work permit while their application is pending.
    No, they are entering illegally in massive numbers and are gaming the asylum system to remain in the US, being freely released within 20 days, avoiding detention and deportation.
    Seen on Facebook: “Love trumping hate involves a lot more assault and arson than I thought it would”

"I believe in a system of Love and Karma, but, to counterbalance that, if it fails, I'm buying an AK-47..." - Unidentified Californian on Fox News following Antifa protests fascist riots

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SheepDog4Life View Post
    He "admits" quite a bit in this article, but still remains in denial about a very central point:

No, they are entering illegally in massive numbers and are gaming the asylum system to remain in the US, being freely released within 20 days, avoiding detention and deportation.
    They’ve been well coached.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    They’ve been well coached.
    Yes, bring a kid and read a short "script" and the border is essentially open.
    Seen on Facebook: “Love trumping hate involves a lot more assault and arson than I thought it would”

"I believe in a system of Love and Karma, but, to counterbalance that, if it fails, I'm buying an AK-47..." - Unidentified Californian on Fox News following Antifa protests fascist riots

Master

User Info Menu

Interesting. Mexico has installed a whole-vehicle X-Ray machine at the southern border to help catch illegal immigrants at their southern border.

Mexico steps up raids on migrant-smuggling trucks, uses giant X-ray
    Which office does Carter Page go to to get his reputation back?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Phase2 View Post
    Interesting. Mexico has installed a whole-vehicle X-Ray machine at the southern border to help catch illegal immigrants at their southern border.

Mexico steps up raids on migrant-smuggling trucks, uses giant X-ray
    They could have just issued all their border guards a pair of these.

User Info Menu

I just saw a news blurb scroll across the bottom of the screen: The US places a border between children and their caretakers.

Last time I checked, that border hasn't moved since the Gadsden Purchase of 1853. Either someone is lying or these are the oldest children in world history.

Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.