Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 353 of 369 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 363 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 3688

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    They're not slaves, unless you count their quid pro quo obligations to the Democratic party (which I count as subversion)
    Did I really need purple?

Or, are you arguing that they should count as a full free person when it comes to representation and other things?

Oh, I don't like subversion, I prefer git.

Hi Bug! I'm six posts from 16K!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

User Info Menu

Serious question - If I mark "I am not a legal citizen" then how does that affect representation and federal funding?

User Info Menu

Back in the day, I think we used OpenCVS on a couple projects. I liked it, but didn't do much with the source code side.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    Back in the day, I think we used OpenCVS on a couple projects. I liked it, but didn't do much with the source code side.
    I remember those dark days in college...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    I remember those dark days in college...
    The more tequila, the less gets remembered.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

I still don't get what's the big deal with the citizenship question to the 2020 census.

I don't see how it's discriminatory towards immigrants (legal or otherwise).
    The question is "Are you a citizen?", not "Are you here legally?".

If you answer "no" it doesn't automatically imply that you are in the country illegally.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    The more tequila, the less gets remembered.
    THANK GOD!

Some dates are better left blank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvain View Post
    I still don't get what's the big deal with the citizenship question to the 2020 census.

I don't see how it's discriminatory towards immigrants (legal or otherwise).
    The question is "Are you a citizen?", not "Are you here legally?".

If you answer "no" it doesn't automatically imply that you are in the country illegally.
    You're expecting Juan and Juanita to come to the same conclusion.

Democrats have whipped up such a boogieman view of Trump that anything like this can be viewed as punching your own ticket back to Central America.

At this point my attitude is, "just quit wasting time and money over this issue and accept the SCOTUS ruling." As an engineer, if there's a problem that can reduce accuracy, eliminate that problem.

User Info Menu

Serious question - If I mark "I am not a legal citizen" then how does that affect representation and federal funding?
    Consider federal funding for medicaid, although in California I'm not sure if you have to be a citizen to be eligible. If California were to claim say 14 million people eligible for medicaid but the FedGov could make the case that the numbers do not align with the census would it not be evidence that California was seeking to lay some of the costs of its immigration policies (which are at odds with the US govt) off upon the US gov't

In that circumstance I would expect the gov't to deny some of the claim and I would fully support that. As a state, California has a broad range to adopt foolish policies but should bear the costs of such entirely themselves

But how many of them are quality posts (Hi Jetta)

You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you

User Info Menu

You're expecting Juan and Juanita to come to the same conclusion.

Democrats have whipped up such a boogieman view of Trump that anything like this can be viewed as punching your own ticket back to Central America.

At this point my attitude is, "just quit wasting time and money over this issue and accept the SCOTUS ruling." As an engineer, if there's a problem that can reduce accuracy, eliminate that problem.

I am glad you agree we need to eliminate Democrats and their influence in the interest of accuracy
    You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you