Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 357 of 361 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 3606

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    I remember FORTRAN.

Ok. Not really. I remember learning FORTRAN.
    My first programming class was in FORTRAN. I can't say that I ever "learned" it.

User Info Menu

The supremacy of the Supreme Court.

User Info Menu

CNN: Top immigration official says ICE raids 'absolutely' going to happen
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/10/polit...ids/index.html

"They're absolutely going to happen. There's approximately a million people in this country with removal orders. And of course that isn't what ICE will go after in this, but that's the pool of people who have been all the way through the due process chain."
    Seen on Facebook: “Love trumping hate involves a lot more assault and arson than I thought it would”

"I believe in a system of Love and Karma, but, to counterbalance that, if it fails, I'm buying an AK-47..." - Unidentified Californian on Fox News following Antifa protests fascist riots

User Info Menu

Chicago mayor says police won’t assist ICE in migrant sweep

https://wgntv.com/2019/06/21/chicago...migrant-sweep/

In a statement released Friday, Lightfoot says she has directed the Chicago Police Department to terminate ICE access to its databases related to federal immigration enforcement activities. She says Superintendent Eddie Johnson confirms the order has been carried out.

User Info Menu

Breaking news Chicago Mayor can’t stop 52 people get shot and 10 killed in one weekend probably not stop ICE!
    U.S. Army retired

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    Perhaps you'd like to explain to me how any question on the census has an effect on reducing the illegal alien population?

Solve that issue on its merits. Don't mix up the two.
    Perhaps we could have been solving it with the resources tied up in this fiasco.
    The question assists with locating and identifying. That help tremendously with removing them.

Now we are back to your apparent support of their usurping our congressional representation and electoral vote.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    Chicago mayor says police won’t assist ICE in migrant sweep

https://wgntv.com/2019/06/21/chicago...migrant-sweep/
    Ivote for stripping her of her federal pension.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IndyDave1776 View Post
    Ivote for stripping her of her federal pension.
    I vote for stripping all federal funding to any states or cities that willingly harbor criminals.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    I vote for stripping all federal funding to any states or cities that willingly harbor criminals.

User Info Menu

I think she and others should be prosecuted for obstruction of justice and harboring criminals.