Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 360 of 369 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 3688

User Info Menu

Git along little doggie, git along, git along

User Info Menu

Just saw this, attacking a detention center is real high on the list of how to get dead.

https://news.yahoo.com/police-kill-m...165454699.html

User Info Menu

Good.

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

The pro illegal immigration/open border crowd is once again stoking fears leading up to the upcoming ICE roundup of two time law breakers that have illegally entered the country and are still here even after thier court ordered deportation.

The open border crowd are the ones misrepresenting the scope of ICE’s mandate to enforce existing laws and intentionally stoking fear amongst the entire community.

All illegals know that they are breaking immigration law when they enter the country and could be subject to enforcement at any time.

Even moreso when they disregard court orders or don’t even show up for thier hearings.
    Last edited by KG1; 07-14-2019 at 09:27.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRed View Post
    Git along little doggie, git along, git along
    How is a Dachshund going to help?
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    It shouldn't affect the census numbers at all. It is supposed to be actual residents, although I'm sure there is some slippage in the numbers.

The "bigger" issue are the "snowbirds." People from northern climes who live in Florida or Arizona a few months of the winter.

Even then, last I looked, those people don't really move the population needle very much in terms of representatives.

I believe each representative relates to about 700k people. So, that's a big number that needs to change to shift a single representative.
    On a slightly different note, that means the estimated 12-20 Million illegal aliens in the country shift somewhere between 17-29 representatives... which is literally the difference between a Speaker Pelosi and a Speaker McCarthy... even after the abysmal 2018 election for the Repubs.
    Seen on Facebook: “Love trumping hate involves a lot more assault and arson than I thought it would”

"I believe in a system of Love and Karma, but, to counterbalance that, if it fails, I'm buying an AK-47..." - Unidentified Californian on Fox News following Antifa protests fascist riots

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SheepDog4Life View Post
    On a slightly different note, that means the estimated 12-20 Million illegal aliens in the country shift somewhere between 17-29 representatives... which is literally the difference between a Speaker Pelosi and a Speaker McCarthy... even after the abysmal 2018 election for the Repubs.
    This assumes that the vast majority of the illegals to sway those representatives only benefit democrat candidates.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    This assumes that the vast majority of the illegals to sway those representatives only benefit democrat candidates.
    Criminals do tend to stick together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post

LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

Expert

User Info Menu

Yes, criminals tend to vote for criminals...
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous...