Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 364 of 372 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 3718

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Well, he is a cute little tyke.
    His parents must have just taken the little guy to the carnival for cotton candy and face painting just before they were kidnapped by ICE.
    -spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if you’re full of ****?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    His parents must have just taken the little guy to the carnival for cotton candy and face painting just before they were kidnapped by ICE.
    Yeah, I bet you're right!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Well, he is a cute little tyke.
    I am sure he is a joy to have around.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IndyDave1776 View Post
    I am sure he is a joy to have around.
    They're so cute at that age.

Master

User Info Menu

I hope the Russians trick me into voting for Trump again in 2020!

tsm
    Plinker

User Info Menu

And the Supremes just ruled that Trump can repurpose Military funds to wall building, so we’re going to get some new walls, not just refurbished old ones! About time.

User Info Menu

Then out spake brave Horatius, The Captain of the Gate: "To every man upon this earth, Death cometh soon or late.
    And how can a man die better, Than facing fearful odds, For the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods?" - T.B. Macaulay

"Idiocracy wasn't a movie. It was prophecy." - CathyInBlue

"Agent Mulder, every life, every day, is in danger. That's just life." - W. Skinner, X-Files S2E8

Expert

User Info Menu

Just ran across this. Private funds building the wall? I havn't researched it yet, but is intriguing. We Build The Wall, Inc.: Saw YouTube vid where they built half a mile for 7 or 8 million, where another contractor said it would take 40 million, and the Army Corps of Engineers said it couldn't be done at all (was up a mountain section).

https://webuildthewall.us/help-build...gaAofEEALw_wcB

They claim to be the largest GoFundMe account in history.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian01 View Post
    It's an interesting premise. If Congress holds the purse strings, and the president asks Congress to pay for something, should if Congress say "no," the president be able to take the money Congress have approved for something and fund the thing Congress has said "no" to?

Remember, it this should be true of whomever is in power.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    It's an interesting premise. If Congress holds the purse strings, and the president asks Congress to pay for something, should if Congress say "no," the president be able to take the money Congress have approved for something and fund the thing Congress has said "no" to?

Remember, it this should be true of whomever is in power.
    Congress already does this though. Ask anyone where the Social Security money (all in its own pretty little account under lock and key!) went. Might as well let the President do it too?