Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 282 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

The President Trump Immigration Thread

I think, being one of Trump's iconic positions, this should have it's own thread. There's plenty to be said on the topic.

Latest news related to the immigration/border/travel ban/etc:

9th Circuit Court of Appeals to hear challenge to Trump's ban Tuesday - CNNPolitics.com

Cotton and Trump plot crackdown on legal immigration - POLITICO

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Free trade eliminates immigration issues. As it stands now, however, I don't see a problem with asking questions and turning people away. If you want to be an American citizen, you should have some base level of objective morality and a desire to be free among a free people.

User Info Menu

Jay/lonehoosier INGOer #14,649

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

User Info Menu

Had Trump ignored the ruling of the Seattle District judge, there would no doubt be calls for impeachment for lawlessness (Rep. Waters didn't read the memo to "wait", lol).

So the question is what to do with a District Judge who ignores the precedent of a higher court? Isn't that judge equally lawless as the hypothetical TRO-ignoring Trump?
    Seen on Facebook: “Love trumping hate involves a lot more assault and arson than I thought it would”

"I believe in a system of Love and Karma, but, to counterbalance that, if it fails, I'm buying an AK-47..." - Unidentified Californian on Fox News following Antifa protests fascist riots

User Info Menu

Good idea to start a separate thread.... That other thread was getting too clunky to wade through.
    Proud Member of D.A.D.D.

Dads against daughters dating.....

User Info Menu

We are Homo Ludens. We are those who play.

User Info Menu

Seen on Facebook: “Love trumping hate involves a lot more assault and arson than I thought it would”

"I believe in a system of Love and Karma, but, to counterbalance that, if it fails, I'm buying an AK-47..." - Unidentified Californian on Fox News following Antifa protests fascist riots

User Info Menu

US justice department defends 'lawful' Trump travel ban - BBC News

9th circuit documents:
    https://www.ca9.uscourts.gov/content/view.php?pk_id=0000000860

So this is interesting, the GOA and a couple other gun groups sought to join as amicus with the DOJ.
    http://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastor...nd%20Brief.pdf

Politics and strange bedfellows are made.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

Nope. Impossible. I've been told that terrorists never enter the U.S. from anywhere.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

Page 1 of 282 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast