The Red Pill......Anyone else seen it?????

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    The wife and I watched this film this weekend...It was pretty good and the part about Boko Haram actually kind of got me a little tight in the throat...A very powerful film...One of my INGO buddy's wife's AR is called "Honey Badger" and I asked if she named it after the weapon on COD and he said "No...She considers herself a Honey Badger because she looks out for me and the boys and defends us.." or something along those lines...I just kind of went "Uh huh...Yeah..." and forgot about it....Watching this film and meeting the Honey Badgers it all makes sense now..

After we watched it my wife tenderly reached for my hand and said, "I'm a Honey Badger..." It's a powerful film and for some reason I thought of Indygirl65 when watching it....Just a few posts she has made and things she has come in defense of reminded me of some of the strong women in the film willing to look beyond their own gender to make the world a better place for all....

The film is political so I placed it here...

[video=youtube;wLzeakKC6fE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLzeakKC6fE[/video]

[video=youtube;HK7n_XA40V8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK7n_XA40V8[/video]

It's worth watching....

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Here's the clip that really opened my eyes....Until now I always thought "villagers", "students" or "people" in a story about folks slaughtered meant just that....Men, women, boys or girls slaughtered......Now I know when I see those words in a story it means just "men" or "boys".......But they won't say that...Why???

[video=youtube;5fMMHU-aej8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fMMHU-aej8[/video]

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I am going to keep adding to this....It's okay we are not discussing it outside of PM's...It's a touchy subject and us fellas don't want to seem like we are complaining...It's just not what we do...

Here is a clip that blew me away and was the turning point for the young director changing her point of view regarding the MRA's....

[video=youtube;KzkeNcF-AWQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzkeNcF-AWQ[/video]

It's kind of how we got here I suppose....

One time Hough and I were batting around in a thread and he said (in a very witty and non mean spirited fashion as is his way) about how "excited he was for the march to end prostrate cancer"....

The joke being...There's never been one...Even though the mortality rate for prostrate cancer and breast cancer is the same....

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    ...One time Hough and I were batting around in a thread and he (in a very witty and non mean spirited fashion as is his way) about how "excited he was for the march to end prostrate cancer"....

Oh, quit making cancers up. As best I can tell from the media, there's only one kind of cancer.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oh, quit making cancers up. As best I can tell from the media, there's only one kind of cancer.

Let's design our ribbon...Any color but brown.....

article-doctorisin-0416.jpg

us-funding.jpg

You can give a speech and say "These numbers are real...We're not pulling them out of our....Well you know...Our buttocks....Wait...That sounds wrong..."

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Now, if we can start a charity which does some good, but, more importantly, makes us rich beyond our dreams, then we'll have something.

I think we need a tie-in to the WNBA. No, wait, something more popular with female athletes and fans....Premier League soccer, perhaps.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Let's design our ribbon...Any color but brown.....

article-doctorisin-0416.jpg

us-funding.jpg

You can give a speech and say "These numbers are real...We're not pulling them out of our....Well you know...Our buttocks....Wait...That sounds wrong..."

And, AIDS/HIV federal spending dwarfs both, combined. For 2016 $7.7B discretionary and $19.7B mandatory (entitlements),for a total of $26.45B.

It's political, not medical, nor rational.

https://www.aids.gov/federal-resources/funding-opportunities/how-were-spending/

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Top Bottom