• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's mission creep and I don't really like it, but I hope the dither-free swiftness of the response caught them flat-footed and it does some serious damage to their air capability

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I heard trump was shown a pic taken by one of Assad's guards during a meeting with their top chemical weapons expert. This active research had to be stopped immediately.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Ok, I guess it's time to discuss T-LAMs blowing the crap out of Syrian bases. Use Sarin on children?? Die suddenly and violently. Karma is a *****.

Accomplishes a couple more things: one hell of a negotiation tactic with the Chi-Com President/Head Commie present. Just got Vlad's attention too. Worried about killing Russians? Screw them and the IL-76 they rode in on. We heard that crap in Vietnam and lost a lot of lives as a result. Don't associate with people who use WMDs on civilians and you won't die in a T-LAM strike.

Don't get me wrong, this place makes Vietnam look like Panama.

easy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    SEOK
    Sends a loud and clear message to Xi about throttling Little Kim back a bit. Also tells the world 'This is not your 0bama' in charge anymore. Putin are you listening?

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Nobody lets me in on the secrets of our country so I don't know how bad of an idea it is. More conflict makes me sick to my stomach.
    We have troops on the ground now so I hope they are ok and continue to be ok.

I don't know the secrets either, but here's the way I look at it.

Millions of Syrians haven't been illegally poring across our border for decades and running drug cartels. If we are going to spend millions to launch 50 or so missiles at someone, it ought to be Mexico, not Syria. "Vital national security interest" my ass!

Syrians haven't ****ed with me. Too bad about the poison gas, but it didn't hit my house or country, so let them solve their own problems.

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I'm torn. I don't particularly like the thought of furthering our involvement in the middle east, I'd prefer to bring troops home, secure our borders and let the heathens figure out their own issues.

But I also like the fact that we have someone at the helm with a pair of balls and a desire to let the rest of the world know it. I suspect we won't be seeing our Commander in Chief bowing to foreign leaders and apologizing anytime soon.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    This does give Trump an opportunity to show everyone that he's capable of doing what's necessary or at least showing some strength against a "weak sister" like Syria.
    It's going to be a wake up call to those that think or thought they could just laugh at the U.S.
    "This ain't your daddy's Oldsmobile" no more. This is a new boss and a new world.

Top Bottom