• JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This Steve Ballmer?

[video=youtube;RINizGmhrYo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RINizGmhrYo[/video]

[STRIKE]EDIT: What does this thread have to do about guns? [/STRIKE]:dunno:

Last edited:

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    From the article:

"One rule Mr. Ballmer said his team made early on was to use only government data — no outside providers — to avoid accusations of bias. But this created its own challenges.

For example, Mr. Ballmer, said: “You know it’s not legal to know how many firearms that are in this country? The government is not allowed to collect the number.”

There is data for the number of firearms manufactured, licenses, inspections, “along with other data, but not a total,” he said. “I can’t show it! I’m shocked! But the N.R.A. apparently has lobbied in such a way government can’t report the data.”
    "

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Ballmer is a leftist. He believes government is a charity and as such there is no limit then to what the government should and can be able to do, at least according to Ballmer.

That's a very dangerous position if one believes in personal liberty rather than collectivism.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    My tax dollars? They were probably spent sometime during the Reagan administration. I'll probably be dead before they start paying for the loans for spending today.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    From the article:

"One rule Mr. Ballmer said his team made early on was to use only government data — no outside providers — to avoid accusations of bias.

Just because it's government data does not mean it is not biased.

For example, Mr. Ballmer, said: “You know it’s not legal to know how many firearms that are in this country? The government is not allowed to collect the number.”

He sought to “figure out what the government really does with the money,”

What does the number of firearms have to do with how my tax dollars are spent?

Top Bottom