• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Thomas13906

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Greenfield
    I really feel for the people who probably lost their jobs and maybe their pensions and all that because she wanted to be lany but still appear to be a hard worker. I just can't believe some people.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    During a hearing prior to Dookhan pleading guilty, her lawyer Nicolas Gordon argued that she made a series of tragic mistakes and that her only motivation was to be “the hardest-working and most prolific and most productive chemist.”

Oh, well, all is forgiven, Counselor Dirtbag. :xmad:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It's a legal nightmare.

I cannot believe the prosecution has the temerity to re-do any of the cases.

I could see them re-doing convictions where the lab results are secondary. (Defendant was seen snorting coke by an undercover officer, and later during his arrest he was standing shirtless on top of a vehicle shouting "YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME M-FING PIGS! I JUST SNORTED COKE AND AM INVINCIBLE!")

But for where the lab results were the primary evidence, I couldnt see that being retried either.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    That's over 21,000 people that might like to have a conversation with her.

What a total dirt bag!

I am not defending her actions in the least, and overturning those convictions is the right thing to do... our justice system has to be trustworthy.

HOWEVER, reading this and other articles, there doesn't appear to be a defendant for whom she TOTALLY fabricated evidence. For example, if there were 3 bags of white powder, she tested one... it came back positive for cocaine, but she reported that she tested ALL THREE and they were all cocaine. The other two bags, maybe were, or maybe were not, but very likely were...

So, the vast majority, if not ALL of the 21,000 getting out of jail early, were guilty and would be staying in jail longer if she had done her job correctly. Of course, they will still sue. :)

Top Bottom