• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    82   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I've read and heard a lot about the stupid crap the commies on the left are pulling and saw this video shared on facebook. The attack is in the first 20 seconds. Trump supporter guy talking with some masked ANTIFA criminals. He's just talking. Some commie coward (also masked) reaches over a female to deliver a blow to the head with a steel bike lock.... then runs away.

I'm starting to really get worried we will end up turning into another Yemen, or Syria. Never thought it would happen here, but isn't that what they all say? These leftists are normally an anti-gun crowd, but I have also seen things where they are wanting to get weapons now.

Kinda late for that. Idiots don't realize that our side is armed to the teeth and better trained? They think that because we have sat and watched them run amok for so long, we won't get tired of it one day, and take off the gloves. Like lazy parents, this is our fault for not teaching them a lesson before. We have spoiled them. It's about time to go get the paddle and spank them. This won't end well.

[video=youtube;9qKCl9NL1Cg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg[/video]

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Don't think that tenure is generally a ticket out of a felony prosecution. On the other hand, it is Berkeley and God knows what they have for a DA there...

Given how the police have been ordered to do nothing, even as felonies happen right in front of them, your guess is exactly right.
    It's a banana republic, aka liberal utopia.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Given how the police have been ordered to do nothing, even as felonies happen right in front of them, your guess is exactly right.
    It's a banana republic, aka liberal utopia.

I guess as long as they keep it even. Has the dude who clocked Moldylocks been charged with anything?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Last I heard this weekend, Ann Coulter is still going to Berkley. She said she is giving her speach this Thursday, whether uninvited or not.

:popcorn:

Last edited:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Actually, there is a rumor floating around that Coulter has hired Academi (the artist formerly known as Blackwater) for her security.

https://np.reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66qpdp/rumor_ann_coulter_has_hired_academi_as_her/

Probably just a rumor, but hilarious to see these junior commies freak out in the comments. :):

You're right...The comments were the best lol...Thanks for posting...

I liked how they jumped all over the few people calling for moderation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom