• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    I don't want to start any arguments here, but I would like to get a better understanding of some of the things going on. I saw an article about some of his pending EO's and was concerned about this one- "order will set up an an interagency task force to “examine the concerns of rural America and suggest legislative and regulatory changes to address them.”"

Anyone have more on this one?

Last edited:

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    What's the EO number...

He's been in office for 95 days and has written about 38 EO's.

Go here and read them all. https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/executive-orders

Thanks for the link, Bob. the article I read said it will be 32 by the end of the week if he signs the four that are pending. The 'Rural America' one was the last on the list, so no official number that I'm aware of yet.

I just wish I had the time and energy to keep up with everything. It's exhausting just trying to sort out some semblance of truth from mainstream media, let alone all of the alternate sources.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Thanks for the link, Bob. the article I read said it will be 32 by the end of the week if he signs the four that are pending. The 'Rural America' one was the last on the list, so no official number that I'm aware of yet.

I just wish I had the time and energy to keep up with everything. It's exhausting just trying to sort out some semblance of truth from mainstream media, let alone all of the alternate sources.

Do what I do. Shut it all off. I don't watch the media, I don't listen to the media, and I just keep chuggin along. Be prepared is the motto of the scouts and it's a danged good motto.

I'm way smarter now than when I used to be addicted to the media. The media ain't news. The media is an agenda pushing machine sold the highest bidder. Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see.

Top Bottom