Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 101 of 196 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1956
  1. #1001
    Grandmaster ghuns's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Sounds like you would get a "Kent State" situation really easily that way.
    Sounds like he thinks that's a good thing.
    Necessity is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

  2. #1002
    Grandmaster Dead Duck's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Sounds like you would get a "Kent State" situation really easily that way.
    Depends, were they shooting peaceful protesters holding hands singing kumbaya or rioters that were throwing fire bombs?
    Here's the thing, they usually tell the cops to restrain from defending themselves and others because they don't want it elevated into something more and then they tell them to "Be safe out there."

    Protesters...fine. Throwing anything - rocks, bottles and molotov cocktails....shoot to kill. They are then no longer peaceful protesters, they are criminals. It's pretty easy. Are they trying to bait the cops so it will get out of control? Yep, but if they're dead, they'll never do it again.

    As an armed citizen, I don't think anyone here wouldn't shoot some dirtbag that was throwing rocks or bottles at them or their family. Why would it be different for cops? Because they get paid to keep the citizens safe? Isn't that what they would be doing?

    See, I couldn't be a cop.... for longer than a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

  3. #1003
    Grandmaster Sylvain's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Duck View Post
    Depends, were they shooting peaceful protesters holding hands singing kumbaya or rioters that were throwing fire bombs?
    Here's the thing, they usually tell the cops to restrain from defending themselves and others because they don't want it elevated into something more and then they tell them to "Be safe out there."

    Protesters...fine. Throwing anything - rocks, bottles and molotov cocktails....shoot to kill. They are then no longer peaceful protesters, they are criminals. It's pretty easy. Are they trying to bait the cops so it will get out of control? Yep, but if they're dead, they'll never do it again.

    As an armed citizen, I don't think anyone here wouldn't shoot some dirtbag that was throwing rocks or bottles at them or their family. Why would it be different for cops? Because they get paid to keep the citizens safe? Isn't that what they would be doing?

    See, I couldn't be a cop.... for longer than a day.
    It's not as easy to deal with rioters throwing molotov cocktails when they are throwing them from a crowd of mostly peaceful protesters.

    As cops they have to follow a continiuum of force that you don't have to follow as a private citizen.
    They can only respond to rocks and bottles with tear gas and non-lethal rubber rounds.

    They have to be targeted with a firearm to use their own firearm and lethal force.

    The CRS (anti-riot police) in France are all equipped with firearms to deal with armed individuals but they never had to shoot at the crowd.






    The way they deal with people throwing incendiary devices is to identify them and arrest them later.

    Since last year, when molotov cocktails haven been thrown directly on police officers, they have been issues fire blanket and fire resistant balaclavas.



    There are plain clothes police officers in the crowd to identify people throwing incendiary devices (another reason why they can't shoot at them).

    In some videos you can see plain clothes investigators collecting evidences left behind by the rioters to get fingerprints and such.

    282 people have been arrested since Tuesday.

  4. #1004
    Grandmaster jamil's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvain View Post
    It's not as easy to deal with rioters throwing molotov cocktails when they are throwing them from a crowd of mostly peaceful protesters.

    As cops they have to follow a continiuum of force that you don't have to follow as a private citizen.
    They can only respond to rocks and bottles with tear gas and non-lethal rubber rounds.

    They have to be targeted with a firearm to use their own firearm and lethal force.

    The CRS (anti-riot police) in France are all equipped with firearms to deal with armed individuals but they never had to shoot at the crowd.






    The way they deal with people throwing incendiary devices is to identify them and arrest them later.

    Since last year, when molotov cocktails haven been thrown directly on police officers, they have been issues fire blanket and fire resistant balaclavas.



    There are plain clothes police officers in the crowd to identify people throwing incendiary devices (another reason why they can't shoot at them).

    In some videos you can see plain clothes investigators collecting evidences left behind by the rioters to get fingerprints and such.

    282 people have been arrested since Tuesday.
    For those arrested, seeing the photos of the results of the protests, I could see where it might be tempting to give Antifa a reason to hate police.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.

  5. #1005
    ex CZ afficionado. Birds Away's Avatar

    User Info Menu


  6. #1006
    Grandmaster rhino's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I'm thinking of joining antifa for the wardrobe. Black is very slimming.



    "The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

    To prevail you must ACT!

  7. #1007
    Grandmaster Leadeye's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvain View Post
    They get shot with 40mm rubber balls pretty often.
    A few protesters/rioters have suffered pretty serious injuries like the loss of an eye.

    Looks like something that belongs in KJQ's collection.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

    Marvin the Martian

  8. #1008
    Grandmaster Sylvain's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Leadeye View Post
    Looks like something that belongs in KJQ's collection.
    He probably has a dozen of those.

    I believe that Swiss company makes some parts for H&K.
    I think the stock for that launcher thingy is the same one used for the H&K UMP.





  9. #1009
    Grandmaster KellyinAvon's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    I'm thinking of joining antifa for the wardrobe. Black is very slimming.
    Even in the bluest Indiana Counties such a Monroe and St Joseph may not be Berkley enough to pull off being ANTIFA. Marion County? Get curb-stomped! Start sumthin with a mounted officer? Mr. Ed kicks you across the street! Maybe joining the Ninja would be a better choice.
    INGOer #25,448

  10. #1010
    Grandmaster Leadeye's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    We've got ANTS here in the GSF, but no ANTIFA.

    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

    Marvin the Martian

Page 101 of 196 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge