Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 152 of 193 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1927

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1DOWN4UP View Post
    They are talking acid attacks and cement milkshakes which I hope not.The Vets are here... Happy Forth Of July!
    Be safe!

User Info Menu

The underlined below were at the bottom of the story, to me this kind of sums up the problem.

Antifa members were seen dragging objects into the street to impede traffic in the rally area, the Times reported. No arrests were made, District police Chief Peter Newsham told the newspaper.

Antifa tries to disrupt ‘Demand Free Speech’ event in DC, reports say

Members of Antifa clashed with police Saturday after attempting to disrupt a “Demand Free Speech” rally on Saturday in Washington, D.C., according to reports.

Several members of the far-left group were seen trying to grab “Make America Great Again” hats off the heads of supporters of President Trump, the Washington Times reported.

Members of Black Lives Matter D.C. also attended, the Washington Post reported.

A “massive” group of District of Columbia police officers was assigned to the rally in an effort to prevent violence, according to the Post.

Police had broken up at least one direct clash between the conservative Proud Boys group and members of Antifa, according to the Post. Afterward, police worked to keep the two sides apart, the report said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/antifa-tr...dc-reports-say
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    The underlined below were at the bottom of the story, to me this kind of sums up the problem.

Antifa members were seen dragging objects into the street to impede traffic in the rally area, the Times reported. No arrests were made, District police Chief Peter Newsham told the newspaper.

Antifa tries to disrupt ‘Demand Free Speech’ event in DC, reports say

Members of Antifa clashed with police Saturday after attempting to disrupt a “Demand Free Speech” rally on Saturday in Washington, D.C., according to reports.

Several members of the far-left group were seen trying to grab “Make America Great Again” hats off the heads of supporters of President Trump, the Washington Times reported.

Members of Black Lives Matter D.C. also attended, the Washington Post reported.

A “massive” group of District of Columbia police officers was assigned to the rally in an effort to prevent violence, according to the Post.

Police had broken up at least one direct clash between the conservative Proud Boys group and members of Antifa, according to the Post. Afterward, police worked to keep the two sides apart, the report said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/antifa-tr...dc-reports-say
    Cut their hands off. Problem solved.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

Andy just did Joe Rogan today

All the young dudes....

User Info Menu

Some decent clips. Episode had a lot of talk about political violence and antifa

Edit: I don't know why the forum is spacing videos apart so far, but I'm leaving it. Deal with it.

All the young dudes....

User Info Menu

Those guys they gots no class. No respect for tradition.
    If they're gonna wear masks at least they could have those color coordinated dunce caps.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NKBJ View Post
    Those guys they gots no class. No respect for tradition.
    If they're gonna wear masks at least they could have those color coordinated dunce caps.
    IKR? Everyone knows henchman uniforms must be identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    IKR? Everyone knows henchman uniforms must be identical.
    If they had the smallest modicum of courtesy, they would add numbered circles to their outfits to make scoring easier for us.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

Cross-posting here

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    Armed man killed during attack on ICE detention center, police say

Headline fails to mention the man was Willem van Spronsen, a JBGC antifa member.

He arrived with a rifle and began to firebomb the place in an attempt to make a tank explode.
    Last edited by GPIA7R; 07-15-2019 at 11:33.
    All the young dudes....

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    Cross-posting here
    The link goes to that Tweet about Scarlett Johansen and trans-testicled freaks.