Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 157 of 193 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1927
  1. #1561
    Grandmaster Leadeye's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Any particular reason these women are sitting in the road? Around here that's a death wish.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

    Marvin the Martian

  2. #1562
    Grandmaster Sylvain's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Leadeye View Post
    Any particular reason these women are sitting in the road? Around here that's a death wish.
    They are farmers who tried to block cyclists during the Tour de France last year.It's a protest.

  3. #1563
    Grandmaster IndyDave1776's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvain View Post
    They are farmers who tried to block cyclists during the Tour de France last year.It's a protest.
    What do farmers have against cyclists?
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

  4. #1564
    Grandmaster Sylvain's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyDave1776 View Post
    What do farmers have against cyclists?
    Nothing.They are just trying to get media attention during the race.

  5. #1565
    KG1
    KG1 is offline
    Grandmaster

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvain View Post
    Nothing.They are just trying to get media attention during the race.
    Looks like they got attention alright.

  6. #1566
    Grandmaster KellyinAvon's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by maxipum View Post
    No antifa so far today, bought some tomatoes from the nazi farmers and immediately called a nazi. Who knew it was that easy? **** these idiots.
    So were these nazi tomatoes?
    INGOer #25,448

  7. #1567
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    Iím apparently not well versed enough to tell but hell the fat chick with pink hair said I was a nazi. How do you tell ? Iíve been on this earth 47 years and I had no idea.

  8. #1568
    Grandmaster Sylvain's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by maxipum View Post
    Iím apparently not well versed enough to tell but hell the fat chick with pink hair said I was a nazi. How do you tell ? Iíve been on this earth 47 years and I had no idea.

  9. #1569
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    Sad but true.

  10. #1570
    Grandmaster Sylvain's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Also if you're only 47 years old you're way to young to be an actual Nazi (part of the NSDAP between 1920 to 1945), you would be a neo-Nazi at most.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge