Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 159 of 186 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1851

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bill of Rights View Post
    I don't like it. I don't agree with it. However, it absolutely is both free speech and protected speech. This of course does not mean it is without consequences.

Every job I've ever seen has included the proverbial "Line 13" in the job description: "Other duties as assigned". The joker that did this, were I his manager, would find himself working with the groundskeepers or in the dishroom or somewhere equally repulsive to him (in short, anywhere he had no access to a computer or the public, and where any destructive misdeeds would be "destruction of government property".) He would also find, if I could do it legally, that his salary was reduced commensurate to his duties and his lackluster performance thereof. Finally, when he decided enough was enough and was ready to walk off the job, his job file would be permanently marked that he left without proper notice (if true) and that he was a "never rehire".

Try getting another job after that, bandana-face.

Blessings,
    Bill
    Where ya been Bill? Great to have you back.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

So wait, are we allowed to eat tomatoes or not? Is it only certain farmers tomatoes that make me a Nazi?
    I find you offensive for finding me offensive.

Often imitated, Never duplicated.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    Since he was so enamored of forgeries, I would have a pro forge his paperwork joining The Marines and ship him off to Parris for a little attitude adjustment

Just make sure that he gets there in time for the sand fleas and the wonderful sun and humidity festival.

User Info Menu

So the nearby College has contaminated the local community?

Bloomington = College = Hippies = ANTIFA

With many ANTIFA being from the professional student population, if you are a student at 34 and have attended college since 18 you are a professional student.

Look for increasing activity out of Antifa in the next few months as school starts up again the groups are getting desperate as a re-election of President Trump looms in the background.
    U.S. Army retired

User Info Menu

Trump decries 'gutless' Antifa, says he's weighing declaring group major terror organization

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...r-organization
    "I got a shotgun,rifle and 4 wheel drive and country boy can survive!!!"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Brad69 View Post
    So the nearby College has contaminated the local community?

Bloomington = College = Hippies = ANTIFA

With many ANTIFA being from the professional student population, if you are a student at 34 and have attended college since 18 you are a professional student.

Look for increasing activity out of Antifa in the next few months as school starts up again the groups are getting desperate as a re-election of President Trump looms in the background.
    IU is a school that has a town. A quick check on numbers shows Bloomington having a population of 85,000 and IU having a student body of 48,500.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

So I guess the equation is
    ANTIFA = Hippies = College = Bloomington

I have not hung out in the Bloomington area is it normal?
    The farmers market here is usually sold out before noon.
    I donít know what the reaction to something like that here would be I assume the local Polize would not allow it if they were locals.
    If they were outsiders I would predict a bad scene quickly.
    U.S. Army retired

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
    ANTIFA has agents withing the White house...

Some antifa techie decided it would be funny to replace the presidential seal that is projected behind the president as he spoke at a Teen Student Action Summit... Nobody noticed until after.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/presid...ZDuo9-69Fo1QYE

Story is somebody was fired, but this kind of sedition from within the government should be considered more serious that that. (Yes, even if done under king obama.)

This is nothing less than an attempt to bring down a sitting president from within.

This is NOT free speech. In most countries, this would get you dead...

There should have been some kind of federal charges filed.
    It was funny, and it IS free speech. That fact that you think someone should go to jail over this scares me a bit.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IndyDave1776 View Post
    First, good to see you. It seems that I haven't seen you post in a month of Sundays!

As for the incident, I don't see hijacking the employer's equipment and defacing the employer's seal as protected under the first amendment. I couldnt see a charge greater than something in the vandalism/criminal mischief class but I fail to see any more protection than the Brady Campaign hacking INGO and posting anti-gun drivel.
    I don't know what you mean. The organization that employed the guy, fired him... as their right, nevertheless it's still protected speech.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
    I wonder if the Presidential Seal has any legal or copy write protections on it?

"Presidential staffer left behind in Yemen, film at 11."
    I doubt it. The only laws I can see related to seals/symbols, is using them to misrepresent yourself, in an official capacity, as someone you're not.