Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 160 of 193 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1927

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ghitch75 View Post
    Trump decries 'gutless' Antifa, says he's weighing declaring group major terror organization

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...r-organization
    A "major" terrorist organization, on par with MS-13? Really... I mean c'mon. That's just dumb.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    A "major" terrorist organization, on par with MS-13? Really... I mean c'mon. That's just dumb.
    you do know there are thousands of them right????......the things the do are just kiddie pranks....no harm no foul....
    "I got a shotgun,rifle and 4 wheel drive and country boy can survive!!!"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ghitch75 View Post
    you do know there are thousands of them right????......the things the do are just kiddie pranks....no harm no foul....
    Thousands of them with a grand total body count of? I'm not saying that the group isn't a bad group, with some violent people.... but terrorist organization on par with MS13? I just don't see it. I asked generally, once before, if there was a list of domestic organizations that are labeled terrorist groups. If I could see that list, and there are groups lesser than MS13 and more along the Antifa USA lines, I may be convinced otherwise.

User Info Menu

MS13... Antifa... BLM... Occupation Hippies... The Clintons...
    They're all the same and should be treated as such.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Duck View Post
    MS13... Antifa... BLM... Occupation Hippies... The Clintons...
    They're all the same and should be treated as such.
    Sure, the Bureau of Land Management has done some shady things, but more along the lines of JBT not Terrorism.

User Info Menu

BLM and Murdering Thugs.....

Ya, I'm just not seeing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

It was funny, and it IS free speech. That fact that you think someone should go to jail over this scares me a bit.
    That would depend on whether any laws were broken to pull it off. The act itself, no. But other illegal acts done in the process, sure. Prosecute away.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.

User Info Menu

It was funny, and it IS free speech. That fact that you think someone should go to jail over this scares me a bit.
    It would have been funny had it been done by an outside hacker, but not from within.

I just think that when a government employee does something to undermine his own government... There's probably a law somewhere that covers that. For one, whoever did it, had to use their government computer, and equipment to pull off this "free speech" during work hours, at an official work function.

When you work for the government/military there are almost always a different set of laws... Kind of a civilian version of the UCMJ so to speak. You don't work for POTUS like you do some machine shop downtown. I'm almost certain that somewhere there's a law that covers this.

It probably just isn't being pursued so it won't look like some sort of soviet-like purge in the liberal media when footage of the guy being carted off to jail gets aired.
    You know what I like best about most people? Their dogs.

User Info Menu

I will go along with your point so long as no one *****es when we have to put a bullet through one of their heads ever so often. I for one am NOT going to just stand there and take a beatdown.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
    It would have been funny had it been done by an outside hacker, but not from within.

I just think that when a government employee does something to undermine his own government... There's probably a law somewhere that covers that. For one, whoever did it, had to use their government computer, and equipment to pull off this "free speech" during work hours, at an official work function.

When you work for the government/military there are almost always a different set of laws... Kind of a civilian version of the UCMJ so to speak. You don't work for POTUS like you do some machine shop downtown. I'm almost certain that somewhere there's a law that covers this.

It probably just isn't being pursued so it won't look like some sort of soviet-like purge in the liberal media when footage of the guy being carted off to jail gets aired.
    That's different. In this instance it was a private organization.