Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 175 of 186 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1851

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KLB View Post
    Well, I believe technically they did make the initial request.
    It was a rally to support free speech. Not a protest. The media labeled it a protest against political correctness, and I know we could call that semantics. But, saying it was a rally is truer than saying it was a protest because they promoted the one rather than protesting the other.
    -spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if you’re full of ****?

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    It was a rally to support free speech. Not a protest. The media labeled it a protest against political correctness, and I know we could call that semantics. But, saying it was a rally is truer than saying it was a protest because they promoted the one rather than protesting the other.
    It was a rally to support free speech and a protest of sorts to bring attention to antifa’s heavy handed tactics.

Ofcourse the msm doesn’t report it as such. They label it as a white supremacist rally with counter protesters without reporting the true intentions of either side.

KLB

User Info Menu

I think KG is closer to the mark here. These seem to be much more about anti-antifa than free speech.

The news media suck. There is no arguing that. I've become so disgusted with it and even the broader media covering movies, TV, and video games. I see their attempts to social engineer us all the time, and I am so tired of it.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bill of Rights View Post
    I didn't read the whole thing, but I did see that the Right were the "protesters" and Antifa were the "counterprotesters".... Agenda much, Old Gray Lady?
    The NYT pushing of Russian collusion fell apart with the release of the Mueller report.
    Leaked memo's show the new attack will be "Trump is a Racist White Nationalist and so are all his supporters."
    The wild dogs cry out in the night as they grow restless, longing for some solitary company.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    It was a rally to support free speech and a protest of sorts to bring attention to antifa’s heavy handed tactics.

Ofcourse the msm doesn’t report it as such. They label it as a white supremacist rally with counter protesters without reporting the true intentions of either side.
    White supremacists have had a presence during some of these rallies. Actually, the Patriot Prayer organization pulled out of this past rally because, they said, the organizers weren't taking sufficient steps to ensure no white nationalists would participate. Some of these pro-America, pro-free-speech groups are tired of the press being able to lump them right along with the white nationalists. It happened to them in Charlottesville. Incidentally, that was one of the groups that Trump said we "good people" that the press, and even a few members of INGO wanted to lump into the same bucket as the white nationalists/alt right types.
    -spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if you’re full of ****?

User Info Menu

Literally Hitler!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    Literally Hitler!
    WOW! So cloning works.
    The wild dogs cry out in the night as they grow restless, longing for some solitary company.

User Info Menu

White supremacists have had a presence during some of these rallies. Actually, the Patriot Prayer organization pulled out of this past rally because, they said, the organizers weren't taking sufficient steps to ensure no white nationalists would participate. Some of these pro-America, pro-free-speech groups are tired of the press being able to lump them right along with the white nationalists. It happened to them in Charlottesville. Incidentally, that was one of the groups that Trump said we "good people" that the press, and even a few members of INGO wanted to lump into the same bucket as the white nationalists/alt right types.
    I'll admit to it. Perhaps I should reconsider them as just plain 'ole nationalist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Yeah there are a lot of people and the MSM and Democrats that seek to mischaracterize things that are said by Trump to fit their narrative that they want to present to the ill- informed.

The Charlottesville incident that you have pointed out is a perfect example.

It has been one of Biden’s talking points on the trail lately and he’s still mischaracterizing what was said.

IMO this tactic is just as much or more destructive than anything Trump has said.

They seek to magnify the division though purposeful mischaracterization for political gain.
    Last edited by KG1; 4 Weeks Ago at 14:51. Reason: Failure to proof read a hurried cellphone post

User Info Menu

mid-characterization?

Googled it, Looked it up in urban dictionary, nothing.

I hate misspelling gogol.

?mischaracterization?