Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 75 of 196 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 85 125 175 ... LastLast
    JAL

User Info Menu

Well that seals it. She'll finally be fired from her teaching job named Teacher of the Year (sorry, forgot she teaches in the Bay area).

John
    United States Army, Retired

User Info Menu

Amazing! It is difficult to fire a teacher anywhere, but even more so in California

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blue falcon View Post
    Amazing! It is difficult to fire a teacher anywhere, but even more so in California
    I'd add that it's impossible to find an actual teacher in urban California. On the other hand, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a few "educators."

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

If she is convicted of battery, would she still be able to teach middle school kids? I don't think so
    It is not the length of our lives that is in question,but rather the content.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Best line, "I want to kick my own ass."
    Mine as well!
    What chains can hold belongs to man, the rest belongs to God! - Joshua Gianavel

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    I'd add that it's impossible to find an actual teacher in urban California. On the other hand, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a few "educators."
    Because we the People allow it.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post

Is that educators, as in re-education, as found in re-education camps?
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    Because we the People allow it.
    Well, at least those in urban California allow it. Then again, it doesn't seem like allow is the right word. It is probably more accurately encourage for those people.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

Expert

User Info Menu

Page 75 of 196 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 85 125 175 ... LastLast