• SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Trump to sign order launching voter fraud commission | Fox News

This is going to be interesting once an actual, comprehensive investigation of voter roles happens. Prediction, much "messiness" will be found in the nation's voter roles. Dead people, multiple enrollments, non-citizens, etc.

A few predictions... several states, with California leading the way, will go to court to prevent the federal government from examining their voter roles for fraud, especially legal/illegal immigrants enrolled to vote and actually voting.

Just looking at non-citizens (legal and illegal) the only two surveys I can find predict 14-16% of non-citizens are illegally registered to vote, and 4-6% illegally vote in presidential election years (about half that in off-year elections). So, when all is said an done, here's my predicted over/under:

Legal/illegal immigrants/non-citizens registered to vote: 3 Million
    Legal/illegal immigrants/non-citizens voting in 2008/2012/2016: 1 Million (avg)

Final prediction, MSM will ignore this evidence of massive voter fraud and say it proves Trump's claim of 3-5 Million illegal votes as wrong. Lol!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I hope they make a thorough investigation and actually find out how much fraud there is. Many people have suspected for many years that it is widespread in large urban areas. I hope we find out whether it is significant or not. We all hear the stories of ballot machines found in trunks, back rooms, etc., dead people voting, illegals voting...

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Really think this should be left to the states... but it doesn't matter. People won't take it seriously.

In my "life experience" I've found that how loud certain people shout that an "audit" isn't necessary is directly proportional to the gravity of what an audit actually finds... so, hopefully the two surveys were way off and there aren't any problems, but given the "sanctity" of the vote, how could anyone not want to know for sure that there isn't any funny business going on? :)

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    The problem with the fraud is that, as I understand it, no one has ever deeply investigated it.

Considering how narrow the margins were in some states with Trump over Hillary even a small amount of fraud such as 2% could significantly affect election outcomes. Perhaps not as much in a presidential race but looking at state and local elections it could easily tip the scales.

On this note as Libertarians when we want to get someone to run for office it is great to have as many poll workers as you can. I have been told that studies show having a poll worker increases the voting for a candidate by as much as 1 - 2%, and in some cases that could be the difference between winning and losing.

Regards,

Doug

PS - This is a +1 for Pres Trump.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Illegals don't get all of these bennies without help, the people signing them up and helping them should be in this investigation as well.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Anything on the VA (healthcare for vets) or NFA (no tax stamp requirement for suppressors)? I thought these were at the top of his list?

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    My Dad voted Democratic for the first time in his life in the last election. But then again, he's been dead for 20
    Years.

Top Bottom