Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

No neckties at Harvard

Recent complaints by a women's rights advocate group has resulted in the administration's ban on men wearing neckties (cravats). Apparently the necktie is a phallic symbol that points to the anatomy of a male that results in unfair superiority and dominance of women on Harvard's campus.

I can't attach the link. Perhaps someone else can.

I'm wondering if this strangely held belief and irrational thoughr could be the result of some of the students participating in the recent hunger strikes. Oh, wait, no one was required to go hungry to participate.

Um, are you certain you did not read some spoof student site? There are several Onion/DuffelBag sarcastic sites for the CLAMdom.
    Meanwhile, at Number One Observation Circle, Mike Pence shrugs.

Quote Originally Posted by amboy49 View Post
    Recent complaints by a women's rights advocate group has resulted in the administration's ban on men wearing neckties (cravats). Apparently the necktie is a phallic symbol that points to the anatomy of a male that results in unfair superiority and dominance of women on Harvard's campus.

I can't attach the link. Perhaps someone else can.

I'm wondering if this strangely held belief and irrational thoughr could be the result of some of the students participating in the recent hunger strikes. Oh, wait, no one was required to go hungry to participate.
    Oh bloody hell

I'm not in favor of wearing anything phallic around my neck anyway. Next they won't allow teabags either

What about banana hammocks?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    Um, are you certain you did not read some spoof student site? There are several Onion/DuffelBag sarcastic sites for the CLAMdom.
    You mustn't have been paying much attention lately to the absolutely lunacy being espoused by the left, nearly all of it indistinguishable from what would be published on the likes of The Onion or ScrappleFace.

Here's one that I only wish were a spoof, but it's most definitely all too true - https://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/0...t-segregation/
    Last edited by oldpink; 05-19-2017 at 22:41.

I'm skeptical.
    My nuts are the great uniter.

"Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

Talking about this?

Harvard bans neckties on campus as chauvinistic hate speech

That's a satirical website.

There were some citizens of Kekistan who recently trolled these SJW fools into believing that the "OK" hand sign was actually a white power salute.
    Ditto with drinking milk.
    No, this wasn't just some spoof, but a hoax used to ridicule the SJW crowd, a hoax that large numbers of the exact same SJWs actually believe right now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast