• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Recent complaints by a women's rights advocate group has resulted in the administration's ban on men wearing neckties (cravats). Apparently the necktie is a phallic symbol that points to the anatomy of a male that results in unfair superiority and dominance of women on Harvard's campus.

I can't attach the link. Perhaps someone else can.

I'm wondering if this strangely held belief and irrational thoughr could be the result of some of the students participating in the recent hunger strikes. Oh, wait, no one was required to go hungry to participate.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Recent complaints by a women's rights advocate group has resulted in the administration's ban on men wearing neckties (cravats). Apparently the necktie is a phallic symbol that points to the anatomy of a male that results in unfair superiority and dominance of women on Harvard's campus.

I can't attach the link. Perhaps someone else can.

I'm wondering if this strangely held belief and irrational thoughr could be the result of some of the students participating in the recent hunger strikes. Oh, wait, no one was required to go hungry to participate.

Oh bloody hell

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Um, are you certain you did not read some spoof student site? There are several Onion/DuffelBag sarcastic sites for the CLAMdom.

You mustn't have been paying much attention lately to the absolutely lunacy being espoused by the left, nearly all of it indistinguishable from what would be published on the likes of The Onion or ScrappleFace.

Here's one that I only wish were a spoof, but it's most definitely all too true - https://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/...-blacks-only-claim-its-not-about-segregation/

Last edited:

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    There were some citizens of Kekistan who recently trolled these SJW fools into believing that the "OK" hand sign was actually a white power salute.
    Ditto with drinking milk.
    No, this wasn't just some spoof, but a hoax used to ridicule the SJW crowd, a hoax that large numbers of the exact same SJWs actually believe right now.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    What about banana hammocks?

Gender neutrality must be observed for fruit storage.

353e741af6eff718d01795c48fe8ebcd.jpg

Top Bottom