• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Are the attempts to remove the president from office really going to progress into an impeachment?
    I hope not but hopes will not do much towards applying pressure on DC.
    It appears to be time for letters, post cards, emails, phone calls, telegrams, carrier pigeons...
    And reminders about the upcoming elections.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I started off with emails to the senators and the congress critter.
    Got some jim dandy post cards.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Can anybody state what "high crimes or misdemeanors" he's committed? Not liking what he's done or said doesn't cut it. Anonymous allegations don't cut it either.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Impeachment is one thing. Conviction is another altogether. Remember, Bill Clinton was impeached but not convicted by the House of Representatives which holds the sole power to convict.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    The deranged Maxine Waters has been babbling about this since well before the election even happened.
    Just know that today's Democrat party is a far cry from what they were in the JFK or even the Carter era.
    They have become radicalized, to the point that the only authority they recognize is their own.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The deranged Maxine Waters has been babbling about this since well before the election even happened.
    Just know that today's Democrat party is a far cry from what they were in the JFK or even the Carter era.
    They have become radicalized, to the point that the only authority they recognize is their own.

And that old crazy bat actually said it was wrong for Trump to fire Comey, but had Clinton won, it would have been OK for her to fire him. :scratch:

What gets me is I dont think the radical left truly understands the repercussions of the impeachment process. Dont they realize they will actually put a MORE conservative republican in the big boy chair? Are they deranged in thinking that an impeachment=reversal of the vote, meaning Clinton takes the helm?

Them thinking Clinton gets seated is the only logical reason I can think of that they would push for impeachment. I cant imagine them wanting a wholly more solid right winger in place, unless they are just generally upset that someone outside the establishment was elected. Heaven forbid an average american would make it into the highest office in the land not wholly backed by the royalty that is either the D or R mainstream machines. That MUST have something to do with it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Impeachment is one thing. Conviction is another altogether. Remember, Bill Clinton was impeached but not convicted by the House of Representatives which holds the sole power to convict.

The House impeaches, kind of like being indicted. The charges are tried in the Senate, where the Republican majority is a much more chancy thing and there is not so much love for Trump. I would prefer it not get that far

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I really wish the MSM would just go away! This is where people are getting the ideas of wrongdoing from, and all of it is absolutely unfounded. The same media that blew all the election polls/coverage, & they still keep pushing complete BS! The swamp in DC needs to be drained but so does the swamp at NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, and even Fox! All this S*#% needs to stop. Obummer and Killary could kill someone in plain sight, on live tv, and the media would spin it to make Trump guilty! Biggest problem is, all these dumba#% liberals/demoncrats/pos believe every word they say! F#*% the press and F*#$ all the liberal a**holes!

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I really wish the MSM would just go away! This is where people are getting the ideas of wrongdoing from, and all of it is absolutely unfounded. The same media that blew all the election polls/coverage, & they still keep pushing complete BS! The swamp in DC needs to be drained but so does the swamp at NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, and even Fox! All this S*#% needs to stop. Obummer and Killary could kill someone in plain sight, on live tv, and the media would spin it to make Trump guilty! Biggest problem is, all these dumba#% liberals/demoncrats/pos believe every word they say! F#*% the press and F*#$ all the liberal a**holes!

How do you propose we drain those corporate swamps?

They're serving their own corporate interests.

Who believes they have any other duty than to their own bottom line?

Why would they even investigate an issue it wouldn't behoove them to report to you?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    ATM,
    Never said it would happen, only that i wish it would!
    We all can dream can't we?

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

It is the Senate which has the sole power to convict. The House has the power to impeach, which it did impeach Bill Clinton for perjury, and abuse of power on a vote of 221–212. It takes 2/3 majority in the Senate to convict. Only 50 Senators voted guilty and so Clinton was acquitted.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

To be fair, just would admit guilt.... and would be completely confident his supporters would be ok with.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    The butthurt runs deep with the left. Very very deep.
    They are willing to completely wreck the process to have their way.

You would think that they would have learned a valuable lesson with "The Nuclear Option" but I guess that would require some level of abject intelligence.

Our elections have largely become popularity contests for many, their lives have become so empty and meaningless they need someone to worship rather than someone who will actually represent their best interests. These cries for impeachment with zero qualifying cause are simply reinforcing the level of their intellectual immaturity. The left is a nation of children with the attention span of gnats and concerned with nothing more than immediate gratification and completely unable to cope with not getting their way. It won't change until folks start going hungry.

Top Bottom