• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I wonder how many of the vets are frustrated by bush`s, so called, patriot act? A lot of citizens are frustrated by it. bush is a traitor as much as obama.

If you would please, list the top five traitorous acts of both presidents. I'd like to learn about your rational in making this comparison.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I wonder how many of the vets are frustrated by bush`s, so called, patriot act? A lot of citizens are frustrated by it. bush is a traitor as much as obama.

Bush is a "traitor" in exactly the same sense as the rest of the Washington Establishment are "traitors." But I agree with amboy49; let's see your list of traitorous acts from the last two Presidents.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Neither of them hold a candle to Ronnie.
    Maybe not but he did what was needed at the time. I may not agree with everything the man did but he did get things done. W is a good man caught in a terrible situation left to him from previous administrations and asshat terrorists. O was an apologist from the. Stunning. Hard to respect that.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Maybe not but he did what was needed at the time. I may not agree with everything the man did but he did get things done. W is a good man caught in a terrible situation left to him from previous administrations and asshat terrorists. O was an apologist from the. Stunning. Hard to respect that.

I agree, 100% .....

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    back to the story at hand, I thought it was good of them to go visit with the vets.
    It'd be even better if we found out that this happens a lot when there aren't cameras around

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

If we're talking about Ronnie, then what he "needed" to do should have resulted in him being imprisioned. Neither Bush nor Obama comes close. In both cases, for them, I think they were generally good men who made bad decisions, or enacted bad policy. I think Clinton was bad man, and probably has several things he could go to jail for if he got caught... I also thinks his policies were generally good (obviously there are MAJOR exceptions). The one president I won't vilify, is HW Bush. That guy was the real deal. History, I hope, will move near the top of our lists of presidents, and illustrate how fickle and lacking of memories voters are.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Neither of them hold a candle to Ronnie.

Apparently you subscribe to the progressive radio talk show host Ron Hartman's personality profile of President Reagan. If Hartman is to be believed, Reagan was responsible for everything from the devaluation of the dollar to the death of Elvis and the devastation of New Orleans by Hurricane Katrina.

If you aren't familiar with Hartman, catch his afternoon show sometime on channel 127 of satellite radio. I'll give substantial odds and you name the amount that regardless of the topic Hartman will lay blame at the feet of Reagan for any social malady or government misdeed on EVERY airing of his dailey talk show. Perhaps you subscribe to the same premise (?)

hog slayer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2015
    Camp Lejeune, NC
    back to the story at hand, I thought it was good of them to go visit with the vets.
    It'd be even better if we found out that this happens a lot when there aren't cameras around

The Bush family was ALWAYS courteous and went out of their way for the Marines assigned to their various presidential details. Not saying a thing about policies or politics, they were awesome for those assigned around them.

It's always a possibility that another service member got something different. I just never heard of it.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    See, that's the thing about doing good things away from cameras and reporters. They aren't reported...which means we shouldn't assume they don't happen.

Top Bottom