• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    He is not a transgender (no hormones, and no sex change), he is just a transvestite who would probably have no chance of competing as a male, but since he has "always felt like a winner", he competes as a female. I feel sorry for the rightful winners of those races.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Winning a girls state championship must make a young transgendered person feel pretty good inside and also give them a positive view toward future successes that they must surely expect in life.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Winning a girls state championship must make a young transgendered person feel pretty good inside and also give them a positive view toward future successes that they must surely expect in life.

HE is NOT TRANSGENDERED

correction; i just looked up the CURRENT definition of transgender, and was informed that simply FEELING like someone of the opposite sex (even without hormones OR sex change) allows one to be called "transgender". I learn something new every day. This trend will spell an END to womens sports.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    We should all contact the Fever and ask about a walk-on tryout.

Play their game.

I don't think any of us would stand a chance. WNBA players can hoop... they play the purest game and have the best fundamentals.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm just wondering about the parents. I can sympathize with some SJW issues, but some are just beyond the pale. Like this one. If that was my kid, I tell them "I don't care what you 'think' you are, but as long as you're in my house, you're what I say you are.... at 18 you can do what you want, but you gotta give me my last name back first."

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I don't think any of us would stand a chance. WNBA players can hoop... they play the purest game and have the best fundamentals.

No disagreement here.

I played a little in high school, but other than being 6'3" as a freshman, I had nothing. My sister (5 years older) destroyed me regularly even though I was an inch taller. She played through high school and was a scholarship player in college.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    His winning times were worse than the last place times in the male events. I also just saw that some place is passing a law making disputing your child's chosen gender a crime that can cause your kids to be taken from you.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I'm just wondering about the parents. I can sympathize with some SJW issues, but some are just beyond the pale. Like this one. If that was my kid, I tell them "I don't care what you 'think' you are, but as long as you're in my house, you're what I say you are.... at 18 you can do what you want, but you gotta give me my last name back first."

Ran across this the other day.
    Canada already has that covered. Complete :poop:

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/can...if-parents-dont-accept-their-gender-identity/

Crap like this makes me want to vomit.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    In the logical extension of the ultimate leftist dream the government raises and indoctrinates all of the children. That way the programming can't be tainted by things like facts or logic. Plus it can take place all day, every day. Let's hear it for utopia.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central

You can say all you want, that is until it's actually your kid, your wife, and your family.

Top Bottom