• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Did a number murdered per 100,000 population. Check good old Indianapolis and you might be surprised at "how bad" Chicago isn't.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Well, 2 questions.
    1. Where does somebody find that information?
    2. How much of the crap going down is being Chicago people here???

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Well, I know that there are a bunch of Illinois plates in Kokomo right now due to low income housing opportunities. I sure hope our crime doesn't spike but the facts​ are opposite of my high expectations.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I'm taking the family to Baltimore Friday and we'll be visiting the National Aquarium on Sat. I'm not thrilled about being unarmed while we're there, but hopefully by staying in Inner Harbor we'll avoid most of the trouble makers.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I'm taking the family to Baltimore Friday and we'll be visiting the National Aquarium on Sat. I'm not thrilled about being unarmed while we're there, but hopefully by staying in Inner Harbor we'll avoid most of the trouble makers.

The Inner Harbor area is great, you will be fine. A lot of interesting things to do there too, especially if you like ships. If the Orioles are in town, there is no better place to see a game.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The Inner Harbor area is great, you will be fine. A lot of interesting things to do there too, especially if you like ships. If the Orioles are in town, there is no better place to see a game.

I grew up about 90 minutes north of Baltimore and have been there many times, but it's been almost 20 years since my last visit.

We're just passing through on the way to Bethany Beach so we'll only be there about 24 hours.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I grew up about 90 minutes north of Baltimore and have been there many times, but it's been almost 20 years since my last visit.

We're just passing through on the way to Bethany Beach so we'll only be there about 24 hours.

It will have changed a lot since then! I have a sister-in-law that lives about an hour north, so I have visited a number of times in the past 30 years. The Inner Harbor area has really been fixed up nice over the years, one of my favorite places to visit. I like the old ships, but there are several nice museums, restaurants, and shopping.

Top Bottom