• ...and so much more!
  • MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Wow... I appreciate Mr. Collier taking the time to explain the position, eloquently, in 40 tweets.

The hard left just doesn't get that calling anyone who disagrees with them atavistic cave men diminishes any possible middle ground, and thus, the opportunity for reasonable discourse. But, polarization is their MO.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    This should have been clear as day but the left will not examine their methods. Here's to watching them continue losing and laughing at them wondering why.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Karen Handel persisted...She persisted against the wealthy, white, male who try to mow her down with misogynist rants and 1 percenter's money yet failed....

Never the less she persisted....It's good to own that line now.....

I might write a book about female empowerment over misogynist white males who think they can buy their way in to an election with their 1 percenter wallet and call it "Never the less she Persisted..."

Might even sell t shirts....

C4KjvaHW8AA68bE.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The radio, said this was the most expensive house race in history,

and then he said, that look at the money that WON"T be there,

in 2018 .....

If maybe some of that money and energy was actually used to help people and businesses.... instead of wasting....

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Karen Handel persisted...She persisted against the wealthy, white, cis gender male who try to mow her down with misogynist views and 1 percenter's money and failed....

She persisted....It's good to own that line now.....

I might write a book about female empowerment over misogynist white males who think they can buy their way in to an election with their 1 percenter wallet and call it "She Persisted..."

Might even sell t shirts....

C4KjvaHW8AA68bE.jpg

It's sooooo funny that they are exactly what they accuse others of being.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    A thoughtful analysis.

Pelosi is toxic (agree)

Overwhelming non-local media blitz a major turnoff (agree)

Welcome to Congress, Rep. Handel.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    The radio, said this was the most expensive house race in history,

and then he said, that look at the money that WON"T be there,

in 2018 .....

I heard the D challenger who ran in that district election before only spent $1,000 and came within 2 percentage points of this one. So the dims have their math to do now. House elections will cost them $30M for every 2 point swing needed. Fork it over ya greedy champagne commies. I'm sure they'll be pushing more campaign finance reform next.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    I heard the D challenger who ran in that district election before only spent $1,000 and came within 2 percentage points of this one. So the dims have their math to do now. House elections will cost them $30M for every 2 point swing needed. Fork it over ya greedy champagne commies. I'm sure they'll be pushing more campaign finance reform next.

It sounds like the advertising space was saturated (billboards, posters, radio, television, phone, internet (?)) already...they probably needed to invest in higher quality ads that point out how backwards everyone is more effectively.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It sounds like the advertising space was saturated (billboards, posters, radio, television, phone, internet (?)) already...they probably needed to invest in higher quality ads that point out how backwards everyone is more effectively.

:yesway:

Nothing says 'Vote for me!' like telling people how they are too backward and too damned stupid to think for themselves, everything they know is wrong, and they need to let their 'betters' do their thinking for them.

Top Bottom