The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    eldirector said:
    In the dump? He is above 50%. Obama was below 40% at the same point in his first term.

Trump:
    Gallup Daily: Trump Job Approval | Gallup

Obama:
    Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval | Gallup

Are you sure you're reading that right? According to your links, 6/21 of the Obama's first year in office: approval rating 57%. Trump 6/21: approval rating 39%. Trump's approval has been under 40% more than above it thus far in his presidency. Obama didn't hit below 40% until Aug 2011. Now. Granted, some of Trump's negatives is the whole "nazi" narrative, the Russia thing, general media and leftist hyperbole. But some of it also is Trump's own fault.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'll just leave this here..... some bad language from the media....... long video but worth the LOLZ.

[video=youtube;2oZpTzTL9cU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oZpTzTL9cU[/video]

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Are you sure you're reading that right? According to your links, 6/21 of the Obama's first year in office: approval rating 57%. Trump 6/21: approval rating 39%. Trump's approval has been under 40% more than above it thus far in his presidency. Obama didn't hit below 40% until Aug 2011. Now. Granted, some of Trump's negatives is the whole "nazi" narrative, the Russia thing, general media and leftist hyperbole. But some of it also is Trump's own fault.

Yeah, I think El isn't reading that right.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Well

Kut, Jamil , Printcraft

The hats you wanted from the women's march should be shipping shortly. Took awhile to get your names sewn on them.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well

Kut, Jamil , Printcraft

The hats you wanted from the women's march should be shipping shortly. Took awhile to get your names sewn on them.

Awesome, how many days did you spend at the event? And I think I speak for everyone, when I say while we're thankful for the souvenirs, we would have preferred you brought us the hottest attendees with the least morals. Hard to find, I'm sure, so we'd lower our standards to chicks that are at least a 7 on the 10 scale.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I'll just leave this here..... some bad language from the media....... long video but worth the LOLZ.

[video=youtube;2oZpTzTL9cU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oZpTzTL9cU[/video]

And these are the people who are screaming like Trump is a threat to civilization for treating them like the division of the D party that they quite obviously are, as opposed to reporters of who, what, when, where, why, and how.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Awesome, how many days did you spend at the event? And I think I speak for everyone, when I say while we're thankful for the souvenirs, we would have preferred you brought us the hottest attendees with the least morals. Hard to find, I'm sure, so we'd lower our standards to chicks that are at least a 7 on the 10 scale.

Have you seen the "women" attending these events? You'll need to lower your standards a bunch.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Regarding the new health care bill...

Not a huge fan of the GOP anymore, but if the mandate and fine is eliminated, people will forgive an awful lot of the rest of it.

Doubt it passes though.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Regarding the new health care bill...

Not a huge fan of the GOP anymore, but if the mandate and fine is eliminated, people will forgive an awful lot of the rest of it.

Doubt it passes though.

I'm waiting to find out how much impact this has on employer health care coverage. If we don't address how much it cost at some point we'll always have problems with health care. Sure glad it doesn't touch the health care I get though, at least not yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom