• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    The fact that it is unanimous and not split on ideological lines should send a very clear message.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I still betcha Ginsberg looked like she was sucking on a lemon when she cast that vote
    She may have figured this will give her cover going forward. "Well look, I voted with the rest of the Court, in favor of the administration, when appropriate."

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Like water to the Wicked Witch of the West, I wonder if RBG melted a little bit inside when she voted against her ideological soulmates.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    The rulings from the lower courts were so brazenly calibrated as slaps at the current president entirely for ideological reasons that there was just about no other outcome, at least if SCotUS wanted to retain even a hint of credibility going forward.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The rulings from the lower courts were so brazenly calibrated as slaps at the current president entirely for ideological reasons that there was just about no other outcome, at least if SCotUS wanted to retain even a hint of credibility going forward.

:yesway:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

This is on point.
    The current climate of mistrust for the obviously manipulated court rulings from the left has put way to much light on the underlying agenda these people have.
    The lower courts obvious disregard for the law is bringing peoples attention to the this. Making/disregarding the law through the courts.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    This is on point.
    The current climate of mistrust for the obviously manipulated court rulings from the left has put way to much light on the underlying agenda these people have.
    The lower courts obvious disregard for the law is bringing peoples attention to the this. Making/disregarding the law through the courts.

This would be true if people actually cared what the law says. More and more I think the left/msm just don't care.

Top Bottom