• LostWander

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    SWFL
    Couldnt see any threads with this after scanning

Sketchy firm behind Trump dossier is stalling investigators | New York Post

Stories are being retracted and dropped, left leaders are being told to stop talking about Russia etc.
    Shady firm got hired and had a vested interest in smearing Trump and their report is the ONLY one that says Trump has ties to Russia. Looking like it quickly went from "TAKE DOWN TRUMP!" to "oh crap
    oh crap oh crap, bury it people!"

I guess they like tearing democracy apart when it isn't their guy
    :rolleyes:

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Long ago I told my wife all these investigations and witch hunts will backfire on the Democrats and the witch (Hillary). The Trump haters desparatly want someone to go to prison but they never thought it might be one of their own. And no matter what Trump may or may not have done we will not see Hillary substituted into the White House. The best they can hope for is "Pence 2017"

LostWander

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    SWFL
    What I find most hilarious is that with all their frothing about Trump...they hate Pence more. So if they impeached Trump, they're going to impeach the next guy too? This election cycle has made me happy if only for the sheer fact that it brings to the forefront all the leftist hypocrisy and insanity that was enabled by the last administration. Both sides seem to be melting down, but the left is leading the charge

Bahaha if we can whittle CNN down over 4 years, I'd be happy

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    What I find most hilarious is that with all their frothing about Trump...they hate Pence more. So if they impeached Trump, they're going to impeach the next guy too? This election cycle has made me happy if only for the sheer fact that it brings to the forefront all the leftist hypocrisy and insanity that was enabled by the last administration. Both sides seem to be melting down, but the left is leading the charge

Bahaha if we can whittle CNN down over 4 years, I'd be happy
    That would assume those calling for impeachment actually understand the way our government is set up. From what I can see, they have no clue.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    That would assume those calling for impeachment actually understand the way our government is set up. From what I can see, they have no clue.

Most of them have no idea what the Constitution is or says, no idea of the difference between a republic and a democracy, no idea of the difference between limited and unlimited government, so why would thy bother to have any idea about nuances like this?

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Another aspect of all this irrational witch hunt is that reluctant Trump voters (myself included, as I had at least five others I preferred in the primaries), and even some of those who voted for HRC without being fire-breathing leftists, are being pushed into defending DJT because we're angry at what is clearly an orchestrated screw job on him entirely because those orchestrating the screw job (nearly unanimously left-wing media, Demoncrats, never-Trumper Republicans, and establishmentarians) have behaved so unfairly, and because we see it as an attack upon our republic and personally against us.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area

Mr. Pence is not the brightest bulb in DC by a long shot..but he is also about as likely to do something impeachable as Jimmy Carter was.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    How would this not be a viable libel case?

If a huge organization seeks to slander your name with provably false lies, and they do it for more than a year non-stop, to the point of influencing foreign policy, is that not the best possible case for libel charges?

An example needs to be made of CNN so we can get back to factual reporting instead of 24/7 opinion pieces.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    It was reported Sarah Palin is suing the NYT for running known false claims about her

As well she should, but with the difficulty of a public figure, particularly a public figure so irrationally reviled by so many, to win a libel case, even in this clear case of malice, is just about impossible.

Top Bottom