• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Technically, he was not indicted for "execution" of US citizen. He appears to have been indicted for lying about what happened.

Thus, the opportunity for justice seems a matter of perspective.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    the FBI and state police executed him. That's the point
    Like most things, words are more fun when used correctly.

You know he wasn't indicted "for" "executing" anyone, right? The thread title makes it look like he was indicted "for" "executing" someone.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Like most things, words are more fun when used correctly.

You know he wasn't indicted "for" "executing" anyone, right? The thread title makes it look like he was indicted "for" "executing"
    someone.
    i can read and comprehend. He did fire which caused others to fire and kill the man. They all executed him. Then lied about it to hide behind the blue line they tarnish.
    seriously you are annoying

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    i can read and comprehend. He did fire which caused others to fire and kill the man. They all executed him. Then lied about it to hide behind the blue line they tarnish.
    seriously you are annoying
    I'm just trying to figure out whether your thread title is misleading on accident or on purpose.

Still not sure. Still not a big deal.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'm not a member of the media so I can make my title anything I want. I think the only thing we need to figure out is why the FBI has gotten away with killing so many people in cold blood

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The only thing I guess I would change is the "for" to "in". They executed him and someone is being indicted because of that. I wasn't trying to mislead anything only give an opinion like everyone else does

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    The only thing I guess I would change is the "for" to "in". They executed him and someone is being indicted because of that. I wasn't trying to mislead anything only give an opinion like everyone else does

I honestly still don't know if you get what I'm saying.

He's not indicted because he "executed" anyone. (I keep using quotes, because it depends on how you're using "execution" instead of "murder" or "killing;" those words mean different things.)

He's indicted for lying.

That would - hopefully - have happened regardless whether anyone ended up dead.

Any time the State kills someone it must be okay.
    This comment doesn't seem to follow from the conversation. Can you elaborate?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    This comment doesn't seem to follow from the conversation. Can you elaborate?
    It was a comment in direct response to TT's comment that was quoted. He feels the Feebs have gotten away with killing several people without there being any consequences and said we needed to find out why.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Technically, he was not indicted for "execution" of US citizen. He appears to have been indicted for lying about what happened.

Thus, the opportunity for justice seems a matter of perspective.

The only reason he wasn't indicted for the actual execution is because the FBI and U.S. Attorneys are covering for each other....except for the part where he got indicted for lying....wait.....

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    It was a comment in direct response to TT's comment that was quoted. He feels the Feebs have gotten away with killing several people without there being any consequences and said we needed to find out why.
    Ah, got it.

There's a process, at several levels, to determine if a police action shooting was appropriate or not. The criminal justice system is part of that.

Obviously, given recent acquittals and nolle prosequi of LEOs, convictions can be difficult to get.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Trigger Time, T.Lex is right. The thread title is misleading.

From the article - "An FBI agent has been indicted on accusations that he lied..."

Also - "...the agent will face allegations of making a false statement with intent to obstruct justice..."

This doesn't jive with the title of this thread - "FBI Agent Indicted for execution of U.S. Citizen"

I hope this clears things up...

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Well, you need to decide if you are a Yahoo Click-bait Reporter, or One-Who-Has-Been-Forged-In-The-Fires-of-INGO (EIEIO, for short).

:rockwoot:

Top Bottom