• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LostWander

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    SWFL
    http://www.theamericanmirror.com/obama-warns-americans-much-patriotism-july-4th-weekend/

I...what?! What will it take for him to gtf AWAY finally.

What we will see is more and more people arguing against democracy, we will see more and more people who are looking to restrict freedom of the press, and we'll see more intolerance, more tribal divisions...

OOOK, coming from the guy that shut down press freedom harder than anyone, stoked divisions and overall hated the country he ruled? Ugh.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    GBGv9zC.gif

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So do I keep flying the Gadsden to the left of the Stars and Stripes or switch it out with the USAF Flag?

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    This right here:

“Since the signing of the Declaration of Independence 241 years ago, America always affirmed that liberty comes from our Creator. Our rights are given to us by God, and no earthly force can ever take those rights away. That is why my administration is transferring power out of Washington and returning that power back where it belongs — to the people,” Trump said.

Natural Rights come from our Creator, and no man, no government may usurp these Natural Rights, ever.

Shall not be infringed.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I read it, and didn't see where he said, "Don't be too patriotic".

But, I did see this..
    “What we will see is more and more people arguing against democracy, we will see more and more people who are looking to restrict freedom of the press, and we’ll see more intolerance, more tribal divisions, more ethnic divisions, and religious divisions and more violence,” Obama asserted.

Looks to me like he's talking about antifa, and Berkeley.
    But I'm pretty sure he's not.

LostWander

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    SWFL
    To mymind it is the part where they talk about "Aggressive nationalism" because apparently being fed up with the degradation of your own country and deciding to be proud of where you're from is aggressive. He always had a sentiment of hating patriotism to his administration anyways. I guess the headline is a bit click bait, my apologies

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    I read it, and didn't see where he said, "Don't be too patriotic".

But, I did see this..
    “What we will see is more and more people arguing against democracy, we will see more and more people who are looking to restrict freedom of the press, and we’ll see more intolerance, more tribal divisions, more ethnic divisions, and religious divisions and more violence,” Obama asserted.

Looks to me like he's talking about antifa, and Berkeley.
    But I'm pretty sure he's not.

You know how it is:

Whatever the left accuses the right of doing is exactly what the left is doing.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    To mymind it is the part where they talk about "Aggressive nationalism" because apparently being fed up with the degradation of your own country and deciding to be proud of where you're from is aggressive. He always had a sentiment of hating patriotism to his administration anyways. I guess the headline is a bit click bait, my apologies

Exactly. Even if the headline is a bit sensationalized, even if he did not put it in so many words himself at the moment, he has lived it without deviation since he appeared on the public stage.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    It seems like he wants us to take him seriously. I don't care what he says and hopefully he'll stay in Indonesia.

Top Bottom